These French Toast Fat Bombs are a delicious ketogenic treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! With only 0.8g net carbs per serving, these fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (128g) almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1/3 cup (64g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup (80mL) Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well-combined. Freeze mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold. (If forming fat bombs into balls, line plate with parchment paper and set fat bombs atop parchment paper.)
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Keywords: French Toast Fat Bombs, keto fat bombs, low-carb fat bombs, fat bomb, fat bombs