These French Toast Fat Bombs are the keto dessert recipe you NEED to try! These little low-carb goodies are so delicious and easy to make! Even better, one fat bomb contains just 0.8 grams of net carbs, so you can happily enjoy a few and remain in ketosis!
In the Real Balanced household, we LOVE ketogenic desserts. Ryan and I both have an ongoing sweet tooth, so I love to develop new dessert recipes for us to enjoy that are low in carbohydrates but that taste amazing!
Why French Toast Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs always fit the bill perfectly, especially considering how simple they are to make!
Aside from the fact that fat bombs taste delicious and are easy to prepare, they also tremendously satiate hunger, curb cravings, and provide a boost of energy to get through the day! These fat bombs, in particular, are a great midday snack as they are ultra low-carb!
These French Toast Fat Bombs are made with Maple-Flavored Syrup, low-carb cream cheese, maple extract, and almond butter (or SunButter for a nut-free alternative!) and taste like a bite-sized piece of french toast!
French Toast Fat Bombs Made With Monk Fruit Sweetener
Like many of my other fat bomb recipes, these French Toast Fat Bombs are made with Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener. Additionally, this recipe features another Lakanto product, their delicious Maple-Flavored Syrup!
If you have been thinking about trying some Lakanto products, I highly suggest both the Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener and the Maple-Flavored Syrup. You can use the code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto order!
Looking for more information on monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions.
French Toast Fat Bombs Are Keto-Friendly Snack and Dessert
- Keto and Low-Carb: These French Toast Fat Bombs are incredibly low in carbs and are perfect for a ketogenic diet lifestyle! One fat bomb contains only 0.8 grams of net carbs.
- Coconut-Free: This recipe for French Toast Fat Bombs are made without any coconut-containing ingredients.
- Nut-Free Substitution Available: This recipe contains a nut-free substitution replacing almond butter with SunButter, a seed butter made from sunflower seeds.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is free from both gluten and grains.
- Vegetarian: These fat bomb bars are vegetarian-friendly.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Made with Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener and Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup, these fat bombs are free from refined sugar.
Net Carbs In This Fat Bomb Recipe
One fat bomb contains 0.8 grams of net carbs.
More keto fat bomb recipes
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
- Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Take a look inside and place your order for “Fat Bomb Favorites,” a digital cookbook including 50 keto-friendly and low-carb fat bomb recipes!
Looking for more free recipes?
These French Toast Fat Bombs are a delicious ketogenic treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! With only 0.8g net carbs per serving, these fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (128g) almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1/3 cup (64g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup (80mL) Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well-combined. Freeze mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold. (If forming fat bombs into balls, line plate with parchment paper and set fat bombs atop parchment paper.)
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Keywords: French Toast Fat Bombs, keto fat bombs, low-carb fat bombs, fat bomb, fat bombs