These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are soft, creamy, and a perfect keto-friendly dessert to satisfy your cravings for something sweet!
When I was out to eat for brunch recently, I noticed someone enjoying a cinnamon roll and, I can’t lie, I was immediately jealous. I knew I needed to put a fun spin on the traditional pastry and turn it into my favorite keto-friendly dessert: FAT BOMB!
Honestly, just the thought of frosted cinnamon rolls makes my mouth water… YUM. They are basically the ultimate breakfast baked good!
Easy Keto Dessert Recipe
These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs will not leave you hanging… they are sweet, creamy, simple to make, and will satisfy all of your sweet treat cravings!
We love to whip up a batch of these over the weekend, store them in freezer, and enjoy one after dinner.
Keto Recipe with Straightforward Ingredients
This recipe includes straightforward, simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen and pantry!
Fat Bombs SWEETENED WITH MONK FRUIT SWEETENER
Like virtually all of my other fat bomb and keto dessert recipes, these Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are sweetened with net-carb-free Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener. Monk fruit sweetener is a natural sweetener that tastes just like traditional sugar, yet it won’t spike your blood sugar or kick you out of ketosis!
If you’ve never tried Lakanto’s Monk Fruit Sweetener or are needing to re-stock your pantry, you can use the code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto orders!
Looking for more information on monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions… check it out here!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Diet-Friendly Fat Bomb Recipe
These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are a perfect addition to your low-carb, ketogenic diet!
- Keto and Low-Carb: One fat bomb contains only 1.4 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Coconut-Free: There are no coconut-containing products in this recipe for Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs.
- Nut-Free Substitution Available: This recipe contains a nut-free substitution replacing almond butter with SunButter, a seed butter made from sunflower seeds.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is free from gluten and grains and is therefore Celiac-friendly.
- Vegetarian: These fat bombs are compliant with a vegetarian diet.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Free from refined-sugar, these fat bombs are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener.
Net Carbs In French Toast Fat Bombs
One fat bomb is only 1.4 grams net carbs!
Diets These French Toast Fat Bombs Are Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and includes a nut-free substitution.
Other Fat Bomb Recipes You Should Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!
BE SURE TO ALSO DOWNLOAD MY FREE FAT BOMBS RECIPE EBOOK!
MORE KETO DESSERT RECIPES
You can find all Real Balanced keto-friendly dessert recipes here!Print
These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly dessert to curb your sweet tooth! These fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, include a nut-free substitution, and only 1.4g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all fat bomb ingredients until well-combined. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Line plate with parchment paper. Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls. Set fat bombs atop parchment-lined plate. Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.
- For frosting, using an electric mixer in a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Remove fat bombs from freezer and frost. Enjoy!
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: cinnamon roll, fat bombs, fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, vegetarian keto, keto cinnamon rolls, low-carb cinnamon rolls