Let’s be real here when chocolate and nut butter comes together, GREAT things happen. These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars are about to become your new favorite dessert!
You guys know I love playing around with high-fat, low-carb dessert recipes, especially fat bombs! There are so many delicious ways to create a dessert recipe that is healthy, satiating, AND isn’t loaded with refined-sugar or other inflammatory ingredients.
This recipe is incredibly easy to make with simple, wholesome ingredients. I specifically love the addition of these chocolate chips that are made with only one ingredient: 100% organic cacao. It can be difficult to find chocolate chips that are free from sugar, dairy, and soy, so I was very excited when I came across this product!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars Sweetened With Monk Fruit Sweetener
These fat bombs, like a majority of my ketogenic dessert recipes, are sweetened with my favorite calorie-free, net-carb-free, and all-natural sweetener, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener! I love monk fruit sweetener because it tastes exactly like traditional sugar, is a 1:1 replacement for sugar, and it doesn’t spike your blood sugar nor will it kick you out of ketosis.
If you are looking for a sweetener that tastes like sugar and is low-carb, keto, vegan, and paleo-compliant, I highly recommend trying Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener! You can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your total order!
Looking for more information on monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions… check it out here!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
- Low-Carb and Keto: One bar contains 2.4 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Paleo: This recipe is free from grains, gluten, soy, and dairy.
- Dairy-Free: The chocolate chips used in this recipe are entirely dairy-free. Additionally, this recipe contains coconut oil, so these bars both dairy-free and lactose-free.
- Vegetarian and Vegan: These fat bomb bars are both vegetarian and vegan as they do not contain any animal products.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener.
Net Carbs In No Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
One bar contains 2.4 grams net carbs.
OTHER FAT BOMB RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Looking for more free recipes?
These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars are a delicious, low-carb way to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.4 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 3/4 cup almond butter, room temperature, or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour, or, for nut-free, ground sunflower seed meal
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil, solid, room temperature
- 1/3 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add almond butter and microwave until soft, about 15-20 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix softened almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil, golden monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until well-combined. (If the almond butter or coconut oil is not incorporating well, place bowl in microwave for 10-15 seconds to slightly soften the mixture.) To mixture, gently fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated.
- To prepared baking pan, pour in mixture and spread using a spatula until mixture sits in an even layer. Transfer pan to refrigerator and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator, cut bars into desired size, and enjoy!
Bar Dimensions: I cut my bars about 1 1/2 inches x 2 inches.
Storage: Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: no-bake fat bombs, chocolate chip fat bombs, keto fat bombs