These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are full of fresh, citrus flavor and are a great source of nutrient-dense ingredients to keep you full and focused between meals!
Key Lime Pie, Meet Fat Bombs. Fat Bombs, Meet Key Lime Pie.
I was thinking about this heavenly key lime pie that I used to enjoy growing up while vacationing in Gulf Shores, Alabama and knew that I needed to develop a recipe for Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs. Why fat bombs instead of a traditional pie? Because less carbs. Because bite size. Because I love fat bombs.
These fat bombs are tart like a key lime pie should be, creamy, delicious, other impressive adjectives, etc. You’ll love them. Promise.
Diets These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs Are Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free.
More Fat Bomb Recipes To Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Find all Real Balanced keto dessert recipes here!Print
These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto treat to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tart! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1/8 tsp – 1/4 tsp powdered stevia (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer to cool if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once solid. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).
If you use a brand of stevia that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, paleo keto, paleo keto fat bombs