These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are full of fresh, citrus flavor and are a great source of nutrient-dense ingredients to keep you full and focused between meals!
Fat Bombs to soothe your KLP cravings!
I was thinking about this heavenly key lime pie that I used to enjoy growing up while vacationing in Gulf Shores, Alabama and knew that I needed to develop a fat bomb recipe version. Why fat bombs instead of a traditional pie?
These fat bombs are tart like a key lime pie should be, creamy, delicious, other impressive adjectives, etc. You’ll love them, I promise!
Diets This Recipe is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free.
MORE FAT BOMB RECIPES TO TRY
Find more delicious keto dessert recipes here!
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Looking for more free recipes?
These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto treat to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tart! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 tbsp classic monk fruit sweetener
- To a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add cashews and boil until softened, about 12 minutes. Drain water and transfer softened cashews to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and transfer bowl to freezer to chill for 40 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer and form mixture into balls. Place formed fat bombs on a parchment paper-lined plate. Transfer plate to freezer for 20 additional minutes to solidify fat bombs. Remove plate from freezer and enjoy!
Softening Cashews: Rather than boiling, you can also soften the cashews by soaking them in room temperature water for 2 hours.
Storage: Store fat bombs in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. If frozen, allow them to thaw prior to eating. If refrigerated, consume fat bombs within 5 days. If frozen, the fat bombs will stay fresh for 1-2 months.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, paleo keto, paleo keto fat bombs