These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are full of fresh, citrus flavor and are a great source of nutrient-dense ingredients to keep you full and focused between meals!
Fat Bombs to soothe your KLP cravings!
I was thinking about this heavenly key lime pie that I used to enjoy growing up while vacationing in Gulf Shores, Alabama and knew that I needed to develop a fat bomb recipe version. Why fat bombs instead of a traditional pie?
These fat bombs are tart like a key lime pie should be, creamy, delicious, other impressive adjectives, etc. You’ll love them, I promise!
Diets This Recipe is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free.
MORE FAT BOMB RECIPES TO TRY
Find more delicious keto dessert recipes here!
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Looking for more free recipes?
These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto treat to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tart! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1/8 tsp – 1/4 tsp powdered stevia (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer to cool if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once solid. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).
If you use a brand of stevia that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, paleo keto, paleo keto fat bombs