Make room in your meal rotation for your new favorite dish! I bring you: keto zuppa toscana, a DELICIOUS blend of yummy ingredients guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied!
Oh, and dare I forget to mention, this zuppa toscana includes BACON! Arguably one of my favorite foods, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take this dish from amazing to INCREDIBLE with a little bit of crispy bacon goodness!
I love making this healthy zuppa toscana because it is super tasty AND extremely easy to whip together. It only requires 10 minutes of prep time, making it great for busy evenings. After prepping, this meal is complete and ready to serve and eat in just 40 minutes!
Olive garden zuppa toscana copycat
If this recipe title sounds slightly familiar to you, it may be because this is a twist on the extremely popular Olive Garden zuppa toscana! Olive Garden’s version is SO GOOD, but quite high in carbs. I knew I needed to make a low carb version in order for those of us who follow a ketogenic diet (as well as everyone else) to enjoy!
In total, this dish only contains 2.8 grams net carbs per serving. It is PERFECT if you follow a ketogenic diet and want a warming dish full of hearty ingredients!
The tastiest ingredients
This dish is jam-packed full of yummy ingredients, including Italian sausage, heavy whipping cream, radishes, parmesan cheese, sage, garlic, pepper, and more!
Not only are these ingredients delicious, they also contain a myriad of health benefits as well!
- Radishes: These little guys contain SO many vitamins including zinc, fiber, potassium, and Vitamins A, K, E, and B6! They’re great for giving the metabolism a little kick, and also help fight sickness, as they contain a hefty amount of Vitamin C. Additionally, all of those vitamins are great for the skin.
- Sage: Often used to add flavor to meat dishes, sage is a powerful spice that is responsible for awesome health benefits. Sage can lower cholesterol and blood sugar, and can even help to improve cognitive activity! In addition, sage can help relieve common cold symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, and stuffiness!
- Pepper: Though the health benefits of pepper are often overlooked, they’re pretty awesome. Full of manganese, Vitamin K, fiber, and iron, pepper can help to regulate your heart rate, as well as blood pressure. It can also aid in digestion!
Easy, healthy zuppa toscana
I mentioned earlier that this dish is a super quick recipe to make, but it gets even better. This is a ONE POT recipe! I LOVE one pot recipes because not only are they typically easy to make, but the clean up is totally minimized!
Plus, in this case, using one dish allows as many of the ingredients to be seasoned with bacon grease as possible. Who can possibly say no to that?!
The zuppa toscana recipe for everyone
In total, this keto zuppa toscana recipe yields 8 servings. Share it with friends and family, or enjoy an extra serving all to yourself!
This healthy zuppa toscana adheres to a bunch of diets, making it great to use for gatherings and fun occasions. It is free from nuts, eggs, sugar, gluten, grains, and coconut! This means this tasty meal can be enjoyed by those with a wide range of dietary preferences.
Attending a holiday get-together? I think you just found the perfect dish to take!
This zuppa toscana is SO easy to make!
To a large pot over medium heat, cook chopped bacon until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper-towel-lined plate and dispose of grease, but do not wash pan.
In same pot over medium-high heat, cook ground sausage until browned, breaking meat apart with a wooden spoon while cooking. Transfer browned sausage to paper towel-lined plate and dispose of grease, but do not wash pan.
To same pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and spices and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high and add in chicken broth, heavy cream, and shredded parmesan.
Bring mixture to a simmer, add quartered radishes, and decrease heat to medium-low. Simmer until radishes are fork-tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Mix in chopped kale and browned sausage and continue to simmer until kale wilts.
Serve in bowls and ENJOY!
Compliant with multiple diets
This keto zuppa toscana is compliant with a BUNCH of diets. It is a good thing too, because this stuff is so tasty that EVERYONE is going to want to try it! Check out all of the diets with which it can be enjoyed.
- Keto and Low Carb: With only 2.8 grams of net carbs per serving, this
zuppa toscanarecipe is perfect for those on a keto or low carb diet!
- Gluten Free: Free of wheat, rye, barley, and other gluten-containing foods, this recipe is great for those with gluten allergies or intolerances.
- Grain Free: This Olive Garden
zuppa toscanacopycat is grain free.
- Nut Free: Free from nuts and nut products, this healthy
zuppa toscanais safe to consume for those with nut allergies.
- Primal: This dish adheres to primal diet restrictions.
- Coconut Free: There are no coconut products used in this recipe.
- Egg Free: This keto
zuppa toscanais free from eggs. Sugar Free: There is no sugar contained in this zuppa toscana.
Looking for more keto dinner ideas?
If you are looking for more low carb, delicious dinner recipes, have no fear! I have you covered. Check out these Real Balanced ideas for quick and easy meals that everyone will love.
- Spicy Salmon Poppers
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
- Warm Bacon and Egg Salad
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Keto Loaded Cauliflower Salad
- Cheesy Chicken Fritters
- Avocado Tuna Salad
Looking for more free recipes?
Have you been searching for a low-carb Olive Garden zuppa toscana soup copycat recipe? This is the easy keto soup recipe that you have been looking for!
- To a large pot over medium heat, cook chopped bacon until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper-towel lined plate and dispose of grease, but do not wash pan.
- In same pot over medium-high heat, cook ground sausage until browned, breaking meat apart with a wooden spoon while cooking. Transfer browned sausage to paper towel-lined plate and dispose of grease, but do not wash pan.
- To same pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and spices and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high and add in chicken broth, heavy cream, and shredded parmesan. Bring mixture to a simmer, add quartered radishes, and decrease heat to medium-low. Simmer until radishes are fork-tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in browned sausage and chopped kale and continue to simmer until kale wilts, about 5-10 minutes, before serving in bowls. Garnish soup with crisped crumbles.
Keywords: zuppa toscana, zuppa toscana recipe, keto zuppa toscana, olive garden zuppa toscana copycat, healthy zuppa toscana