These Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs are a perfect ketogenic dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Made with only simple and straightforward ingredients, these Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly, nut-free, and vegan-compliant recipe to whip up today and enjoy all week long!
Eating Dessert While Following a Ketogenic Diet
If you have been following the Real Balanced blog for any length of time, you know that I LOVE fat bombs, keto desserts, and low-carb baked goods. When it comes to my personal version of keto, first and foremost, I consider this way of eating to be a sustainable lifestyle that allows me to eat food that satisfies me without feeling restricted, especially when it comes to craving something sweet.
I have a sweet tooth and I don’t deny myself from indulging in those cravings. Personally, I have found that when I altogether eliminate desserts for an extended period of time, I not only return to eating sweets, I binge on them. So, what works best for me is to enjoy a daily dessert and I never feel like I am missing out!
What Are Fat Bombs and Why Eat Them
Fat bombs are traditionally a high-fat and low-carb dessert that can be an incredibly powerful tool for those follow a ketogenic diet. You may benefit from making and eating fat bombs if you:
- Find that restricting sweets altogether leads to binging,
- Have difficulty reaching your daily fat macro allowance,
- Find yourself hungry between meals and are worried you will resort to eating carb-laden foods,
- Train hard in the gym and need an extra boost of energy pre- or post-workout, and/or
- Enjoy indulging your sweet tooth.
For me, I fall into all of these categories and have found fat bombs to be the best and most rewarding snack or dessert since I began eating a low-carb diet.
If you think having fat bombs on hand will benefit your journey on this way of eating, I recommend trying all of my fat bomb recipes!
Nut-Free Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs Recipe
Recently, I was diagnosed with a serious peanut and tree nut allergy and, since that time, I’ve been challenging myself to develop and share nut-free and keto-friendly recipes with you all!
Having food allergies and/or intolerances can seem overwhelming, so if you too need to follow a nut-free and low-carb diet, I will continue to share recipes that fit this lifestyle with you all!
You can find all of Real Balanced’s nut-free recipes here!
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs Sweetened With Monk Fruit Sweetener
These fat bombs are sweetened with my favorite calorie-free, net-carb-free, and all-natural sweetener, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, which is a product that I consider to be a pantry-necessity! I love monk fruit sweetener because it tastes exactly like traditional sugar, yet it doesn’t spike your blood sugar nor will it kick you out of ketosis.
What’s a sweetener that tastes like sugar, is low-carb, keto, vegan, AND paleo-compliant? Lakanto Monkfruit Sweeteners fit the bill! I highly recommend trying Lakanto products! You can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your total order!
Have questions about monk fruit sweetener? Read this post here!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Diet-Friendly and Allergy-Friendly Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
These Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs are both very diet- and allergy-friendly! No matter what way you eat, this dessert fits a wide variety of lifestyles in mind.
- Keto and Low-Carb: One fat bomb contains only 1.6 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut-Free: These
nut-freeketo fat bombs are safe to consume for those with nut allergies or nut intolerances.
- Paleo: Made without gluten, grains, dairy, soy, or refined sugar, these Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs are paleo-compliant.
- Dairy-Free: These fat bombs had not been prepared using dairy products. This recipe is a great option for those with a dairy or lactose allergy or intolerance.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Vegan and Vegetarian: These fat bombs do not contain animal products and are therefore vegan- and vegetarian-compliant.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: These fat bombs do not contain refined sugar and has been sweetened with monk fruit sweetener.
Net Carbs In Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
One fat bomb contains only 1.6 grams of net carbs per serving. This recipe yields 8 fat bombs.
OTHER FAT BOMB RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Looking for more free recipes?
These Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs are a perfect ketogenic dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1.6 grams of net carbs per serving!
- To a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together coconut butter, hot water, 1 tbsp classic monk fruit sweetener, melted coconut oil, coconut flour, and vanilla extract until fully combined and the mixture is smooth. Transfer bowl to the freezer to cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes. Remove bowl from freezer and form mixture into equal-sized balls*.
- In a high-speed blender, pulse remaining 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener until powdered. Transfer powdered monk fruit sweetener to shallow bowl or dish and roll fat bombs in powdered sweetener. Place fat bombs on a parchment-lined plate and refrigerate until solid, about 15-20 minutes.
* My fat bombs weighed approximately 29 grams each. Store fat bombs in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, nut-free fat bombs, nut-free keto, vegan keto, paleo keto, diary-free, paleo, vegan dessert