I am sharing this post in partnership with SunButter. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are a mouth-wateringly delicious keto-friendly dessert recipe featuring SunButter Sunflower Butter, a keto-friendly, vegan, paleo-compliant, and peanut-free and tree-nut-free product!
I recently received a life-changing diagnosis: I had severe peanut and tree nut allergy. You can probably imagine how devasted this news made me considering I loved almond butter. What do I do now? I’ve developed many of my recipes using nut butter and flours. I also loved a spoonful of almond butter straight from the jar for dessert or a quick snack.
Luckily, I quickly found a replacement for my nut butter obsession in SunButter Sunflower Butter. Honestly, I haven’t missed almond butter since using this product in my recipes.
SunButter’s No-Sugar-Added SunButter tastes creamy and spreads easily like traditional peanut butter, incorporates perfectly into my ketogenic dessert recipes, contains minimal carbs, and allows me to indulge in my favorite snack without any fear of a life-threatening allergic reaction.
Like many of my recent dessert recipes, these Keto Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs do not contain nut or trees nut products. Rather than using peanut butter or almond butter in this recipe, I use SunButter Sunflower Butter. Sunflower butter is made from sunflower seeds and SunButter products are processed in peanut- and tree-nut-free facilities.
SunButter also ensures their consumers’ safety by keeping their facilities free the remaining 6 of the top 8 food allergens. So, this product is free from soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish, and crustacean shellfish! One of my Top Pick for dairy free fat bombs.
Eating Low-Carb And Nut-Free Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs With SunButter
It seems that a majority of low-carb, ketogenic recipes, especially desserts and baked goods, contain some form of peanuts or tree nuts. Now, having been personally affected by serious nut allergies, I have enjoyed replacing nut butter with SunButter in my favorite low-carb recipes.
So, if you follow a ketogenic lifestyle and either you or someone in your household has peanut and/or tree nut allergies, I highly recommend adding a few jars of SunButter’s No-Sugar-Added Sunflower Butter to your pantry!
Keto-Friendly, Paleo-Compliant, And Vegan Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs Recipe
- Low-Carb and Keto: One chocolate bar contains only 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut-Free: Made with SunButter Sunflower Butter and coconut flour, this recipe does not contain any nut or tree nut products.
- Paleo: This recipe is paleo-compliant as it does not contain grains, gluten, dairy, soy, or refined sugar.
- Dairy-Free: These chocolate bars do not contain any dairy products, like cream, cheese, and butter.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Vegetarian and Vegan: This recipe is free from animal products and is therefore vegetarian- and vegan-compliant.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Sweetened with all-natural golden monk fruit sweetener, these chocolate bars do not contain any refined sugar.
Wondering what is monk fruit sweetener? Take time to read this post.
Net Carbs In Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
One chocolate bar contains 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving. This recipe yields 9 chocolate bars.
Diets This Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs Recipe Is Compliant With
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined sugar-free.
Ready for more fat bomb recipes? ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES” NOW!
Looking for more free recipes?
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs a mouth-wateringly delicious keto-friendly dessert recipe featuring SunButter Sunflower Butter! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine SunButter and coconut oil. Remove pot from heat and add cocoa powder, golden monk fruit sweetener, and coconut flour and whisk together until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour mixture into cavities of silicone mold, transfer to freezer, and allow chocolate bars to harden, about 35 minutes.
Store bars in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: keto chocolate, keto fat bomb, Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs, nut-free keto fat bomb, nut-free fat bomb
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SunButter.