These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly dessert to curb your sweet tooth! These fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, include a nut-free substitution, and only 0.7g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (128g) SunButter
- ½ cup (96g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fat Bombs: In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well-combined. Cover mixing bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold cavities. Transfer fat bombs to freezer to harden for 45 minutes.
- Frosting: Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Final Steps: Remove fat bombs from freezer. Add drizzle of frosting and sprinkle of cinnamon on top
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: cinnamon roll, fat bombs, fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, vegetarian keto, keto cinnamon rolls, low-carb cinnamon rolls