These Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs are the ultimate keto-friendly fall treat!
Whip up a batch today and enjoy one to satisfy your craving for something pumpkin-y and sweet!
Pumpkin Spice Keto Dessert
What’s better than a pumpkin treat when the seasons turn from summer to fall?! We love enjoying these Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs as an after-dinner treat as they satisfy our craving for something with pumpkin and for something sweet, yet we don’t have to worry about over-indulging in a carb-ridden dessert or coffee shop latte.
Sweetened With Monk Fruit Sweetener
Developing recipes that use real, whole food ingredients is really important to me. A lot of the time, in low-carb store-bought desserts, you’ll find artificial sweeteners. That stuff is just downright awful for you. Sucralose, aspartame, etc. I don’t recommend consuming it, ever.
In this recipe, and in many of my fat bombs and low-carb desserts, I use my favorite calorie- and net-carb-free sweetener, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener. My favorite is the golden monk fruit sweetener. It tastes like brown sugar and is SO GOOD. If you’re running low or if you’ve never tried it before, I highly, highly recommend it! You can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your total order!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
With only 0.7 grams of net carbs per fat bomb, you can enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Fat Bomb (or two!) completely guilt-free while remaining in ketosis! Win, win!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
Other Real Balanced Fat Bomb Recipes You Should Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
With less than 1g net carbs per serving, these Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs are the ultimate keto treat! This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a small pan over medium heat, spray avocado oil cooking spray and toast pecans until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-sized pot over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil and cream cheese until combined. Pour coconut oil and cream cheese mixture into medium-sized bowl and add pumpkin puree, monk fruit sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together using electric mixer.
- Spoon mixture into silicone mold, top with toasted pecans, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place silicone mold in freezer and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Pop fat bombs out of silicone mold and enjoy!