I am sharing this post in partnership with Lakanto. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
These keto cream cheese pumpkin muffins are the perfect fall recipe for anyone looking for ketogenic, low carb, nut free, or vegetarian pumpkin recipes!
Nothing gets me into the autumn spirit more than pumpkin foods! The hot summer air is finally starting to creep away, and it’s the perfect time for us to get into the mood for fall with some tasty treats like these AMAZING Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins!
Absolutely mouth watering, these pumpkin muffins with cream cheese swirl will leave your sweet tooth completely satisfied (and maybe counting down the minutes until it’s time for another)!
One of my favorite parts about these muffins is the fact that they are so easy to make! They don’t require a huge time commitment either. In fact, the total time, including preparation and baking, is no more than an hour! They are SUCH a great snack to whip up, even if you’re in a hurry!
You will LOVE these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
Made with ingredients including pumpkin, vanilla, coconut and monk fruit sweetener, these yummy pumpkin spice muffins with cream cheese frosting are the perfect sweet treat to add to your rotation!
I absolutely love making them to have in the house, but they’re also great to make to take to fun fall events or football parties! I promise you, everyone will LOVE these.
Pumpkin is full of nutritional benefits
Did you know that pumpkin is a great low-calorie source of nutrients? In fact, 100g of it (that is a LOT of pumpkin) only contains 26 calories! Pumpkin is filled with tons of beneficial vitamins and nutrients, from antioxidants and fiber to Vitamins C and E. It’s also a fabulous source of potassium, copper, and calcium!
Vitamin A is also a HUGE component of pumpkin. In fact, it is one of the most Vitamin A-rich vegetables out there, with 50g providing nearly 125% of the RDI. This means that in addition to being a tasty treat, pumpkin is also benefiting your eyesight and skin!
What is my favorite part about pumpkin, though? The yummy, seasonal taste that it brings! There is something just so cozy about pumpkin foods and drinks!
Made with no added sugar, these muffins are keto-compliant and the perfect treat to add to your day. They are made with Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, my absolute favorite sugar substitute! The Lakanto sweetener is easily substituted for regular sugar and tastes exactly the same. The swap is so easy and beneficial!
If you are looking to try monk fruit sweetener for the first time or if you just need to re-stock your pantry, you can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener orders!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
If you are interested in ordering monk fruit sweetener, I am excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener (which is used in this recipe here), a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Looking for more keto pumpkin recipes?
If you’re looking for more mouth watering keto pumpkin recipes from Real Balanced, try out these amazing Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs! Perfect for the autumn season, these fat bombs incorporate key ingredients crucial to a keto diet. Try them out!
Making these Cream Cheese Swirl Pumpkin Muffins is SO easy!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with muffin liners. Melt together butter and coconut oil.
To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, melted
Spoon mixture into muffin liners.
To a food processor, pulse 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener for filling until powdered. To a separate bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix with a spoon until well-combined.
Spoon filling mixture into muffin liners atop pumpkin mixture. Using a toothpick, swirl filling into pumpkin mixture.
Bake muffins until toothpick can be poked into center and come out cleanly, about 30-35 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
These Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins are compliant with a bunch of diet types!
These mouth watering muffins fit perfectly into so many types of diets!
- Low-Carb and Keto: One serving contains only 2.8 grams of net carbs!
- Nut-Free: These pumpkin muffins are nut-free and safe to consume for those with nut allergies or nut intolerances.
- Vegetarian: This is a vegetarian muffin recipe.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Instead of traditional sugar, these cream cheese muffins use golden monk fruit sweetener.
A delicious and low carb recipe!
These Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins are a great low carb treat. It is so easy to make room for these on a low-carb diet, as one serving contains only 2.8 grams of net carbs!
Perfect for various diets types
These muffins are great for multiple kinds of diets, including low-carb, keto, and vegetarian. They are also nut-free and refined-sugar free! I absolutely LOVE these muffins, and I am confident that you will too.
Looking for more free recipes?
These keto cream cheese pumpkin muffins are the perfect fall recipe for anyone looking for ketogenic, low carb, sugar-free, nut free or vegetarian pumpkin recipes! Serve these keto cream cheese pumpkin muffins for breakfast, brunch or take them to your next fall party!
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (244g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups (288g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Melt together butter and coconut oil. To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, melted coconut oil, eggs, egg white, pumpkin puree, golden monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice and mix together using an electric mixer. Add coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar and mix again with an electric mixer. Spoon mixture into muffin liners*.
- To a food processor, pulse 1 tbsp of golden monk fruit sweetener for filling until powdered.
- To a separate bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix with a spoon until well-combined. Spoon filling the mixture into muffin liners atop pumpkin mixture**. Using a toothpick, swirl filling into pumpkin mixture.
- Bake muffins until the toothpick can be poked into the center and come out cleanly about 30-35 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Keywords: cream cheese pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins, keto pumpkin muffins