Keto dieters do not have to pass up the stuffing this Thanksgiving! Here is a low carb stuffing recipe that everyone can enjoy! This Thanksgiving keto stuffing recipe is great for those following low-carb, keto, paleo, whole30, egg free, nut free, vegan and sugar-free diets! Yes! Whole30 stuffing!
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 6 oz celery, roughly chopped
- 1 oz yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 oz leek bulb, finely chopped
- 20 oz cauliflower florets
- 8 oz mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian and vegan)
- 2 tbsp (~6g) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp (~2g) finely chopped fresh sage
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil. Add pumpkin seeds and toast until just golden, about 3 minutes. Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and, to the same skillet, add celery, onion, and leek and sauté until softened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, chicken broth, rosemary, sage, celery salt, pepper, and salt and continue to sauté until all ingredients are well-incorporated and tender, breaking apart cauliflower florets as they soften, all liquid is absorbed, and cauliflower florets begin to lightly brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Keywords: keto stuffing, low carb stuffing, whole30 stuffing