This incredible warm bacon and egg salad includes a good amount of protein with your usual salad. This recipe is keto, paleo, and also Whole30-compliant!
With a prep time of only 20 minutes, this yummy dish is ready to serve in under an hour!
If you love bacon, you will LOVE this warm bacon and egg salad!
I can assure you that this will definitely be the BEST egg salad recipe with bacon that you’ve ever tried! This dish has ingredients specifically chosen to create rich flavors that also incorporates key nutrients. This recipe adheres to strict diet plans such as low-carb, ketogenic, paleo, and Whole30!
Paleo compliant, from the salad to the dressing!
The tastiness of this dish doesn’t end with the salad ingredients alone (but, they certainly don’t hurt… hard-boiled eggs AND bacon all in one bite?! Yes, please!!!)! The dressing in this keto salad recipe is about to change your paleo and low-carb salad game FOREVER!
Most salad dressings contain inflammatory oils and unwanted additives, but this warm bacon dressing has simple key ingredients. The bacon fat adds EVEN more flavor to the already delicious salad ingredients to make the dish extra exciting! Anyone who tries this will be shocked that it is a compliant Whole30 salad!
Bacon and Egg Salad
This bacon and egg salad includes some interesting ingredients that make this dish unique and exceptionally tasty. From tart apple cider vinegar in the dressing to toasted sunflower seeds and chopped green onions, you’re going to undoubtedly want seconds!
Nutrient-Dense Keto Salad Ingredients to Incorporate in Your Diet
Most people know that eggs are a great source of protein, but did you know they are also a healthy fat full of Vitamin D? They are actually one of the few foods that contain this vitamin, a major component of our bone health.
Click the link for more Delicious and Easy Keto Egg Recipes
Did you know that sunflower seeds are beneficial to cardiovascular health? They contain a bunch of nutrients including Vitamin C and Vitamin E, and also lower cholesterol and support digestion!
Nut-Free Paleo Bacon And Egg Salad Recipe
This nut-free recipe is safe for those with nut allergies or intolerances, and it is also great for those looking for paleo compliant and Whole30 compliant dishes!
Click the link for more Real Balanced paleo recipes
Bacon and Egg Paleo Salad
This dish is great used as a side with main courses like Buffalo Chicken Casserole and Keto Meatballs. It is also great to eat in a bigger serving, all on its own!
Not only is this salad delicious, it is also easy to make, requires simple ingredients, and has minimal prep time! If you love a good dish featuring bacon, you are going to absolutely love this salad!
Making this warm bacon and egg salad is SO easy!
In a small pot over medium-high heat, add eggs and fill pot with water until just submerging eggs. Bring water to a rolling boil, decrease heat to medium-low, cover with a lid, and boil for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, immediately transfer eggs to ice bath.
Fry bacon in large pan until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to remove excess grease.
Crumble bacon using hands or pulse in the food processor. Reserve 1/4 cup bacon grease.
Transfer reserved bacon fat to a small saucepan and add apple cider vinegar, dijon, salt, and pepper. Over low heat, bring mixture to a simmer and whisk together until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
To a small pan, add avocado oil and sunflower seeds and heat over medium-low heat until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
Peel and slice eggs lengthwise and prepare all remaining ingredients to be added to salad bowl.
To a large mixing bowl, add romaine, green onions, crumbled bacon, toasted sunflower seeds, and warm bacon dressing and toss using spoons or tongs.
Divide salad between four bowls and serve.
This keto bacon salad is compliant with a variety of diets and allergies!
- Low-Carb and Keto: One serving contains less than 6 grams of net carbs!
- Dairy-Free: This is a dairy-free keto salad recipe – has no milk, cheese, or cream.
- Paleo and Whole30-Compliant: If you follow a paleo or Whole30 diet, this warm bacon salad is a great addition to your meal rotation! This recipe has no added sugar, gluten, grains, dairy, soy, or MSG.
- Nut-Free: This healthy bacon salad is nut-free and safe to consume for those with nut allergies or nut intolerances.
- Coconut-Free: There are no coconut products in this keto salad recipe.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This is a gluten-free salad, as well as being free from grains, and is safe to consume for those with Celiac disease.
- Sugar-Free: This keto salad recipe has no added sugar or sweeteners.
This Low Carb Salad has minimal carbs!
One serving of this Warm Bacon and Egg Salad contains only 1.9 grams of net carbs. The recipe yields 4 servings and one serving is one bowl of salad.
This salad is a great addition to your meal prep rotation, no matter what diet you follow!
This healthy keto salad is low-carb, keto, dairy-free, paleo, Whole30-compliant, nut-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
You can find more Real Balanced easy keto dinner recipes here!
Looking for more free recipes?
This Warm Bacon and Egg Salad is the most delicious keto dinner recipe! This salad is low-carb, keto, dairy-free, paleo, Whole30-compliant, nut-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and contains only 1.9 grams of net carbs per serving!
- In a small pot over medium-high heat, add eggs and fill a pot with water until just submerging eggs. Bring water to a rolling boil, decrease the heat to medium-low, cover with a lid, and boil for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, immediately transfer eggs to an ice bath.
- While eggs chill in an ice bath, fry bacon in a large pan until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to remove excess grease. Crumble bacon using hands or pulse in a food processor. Reserve 1/4 cup bacon grease.
- Transfer reserved bacon fat to a small saucepan and add apple cider vinegar, dijon, salt, and pepper. Over low heat, bring mixture to a simmer and whisk together until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To a small pan, add avocado oil and sunflower seeds and heat over medium-low heat until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
- Once eggs have sat in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes, peel eggs and slice lengthwise.
- To a large mixing bowl, add hard-boiled eggs, crumbled bacon, toasted sunflower seeds, romaine, chopped green onions, and warm bacon dressing and toss using spoons or tongs. Divide salad between 4 bowls and serve.
Keywords: keto salad, bacon and egg salad, breakfast salad, bacon salad, whole30 salad