This Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a flavorful low-carb and vegan side dish recipe! This cauliflower rice recipe is low-carb, keto, dairy-free, paleo, Whole30-compliant, nut-free, egg-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free!
- 1 medium head cauliflower (~20 oz)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small jalapeño (~10g), finely chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 small roma tomatoes (~140g), diced
- 1 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small lime, cut into wedges, juiced
- 3/4 avocado (~150g), diced
- Chop cauliflower into florets and pulse florets in food processor until riced. Set aside.
- To a large pan over medium heat, add jalapeño and garlic and saute until fragrant. Add tomatoes and spices, stir, and saute for 3 minutes. Add cauliflower rice, cover pan with lid, and saute until cauliflower softens, about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with desired garnishes and serve.
Keywords: cauliflower rice, mexican cauliflower rice, keto cauliflower rice, whole30 cauliflower rice