This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad is a flavorful, keto-friendly meal option that puts a fun spin on traditional jalapeño poppers!
It is so easy to whip together and is perfect for meal prepping for your low-carb lunch menu for those weekdays you’re in a hurry!
This recipe has been on regular rotation in our household! It takes under an hour to prepare and makes enough for four servings, so it’s a perfect weekday dinner or make-ahead workday lunch option.
I have been prepping this recipe on Sundays when I do my weekly meal prep.
Ryan has said that just one serving of this salad keeps him completely satiated for hours. Late-afternoon snacking is no longer necessary, making for sustained energy and less time thinking about what to eat next. Those facts alone make for a less stressful, more enjoyable work day!
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Is An Easy, Delicious, Diet-Friendly Meal Prep Option
- Keto/Low-Carb: Only 1 gram of net carbs in one serving of this chicken salad.
- Whole30/Paleo: This recipe does not contain dairy, grains, gluten, added sugar, and soy.
- Nut-Free: This recipe is made without any nut products and is a safe meal option for those with a nut allergy or nut intolerance.
- Coconut-Free: Free from any coconut products, this recipe is a great dinner option for those who cannot consume coconut.
- Dairy-Free/Egg-Free: Made with avocado oil mayonnaise, this recipe is dairy- and egg-free.
- Gluten-Free/Grain-Free: This recipe is both gluten-free and grain-free.
Net Carbs In This Recipe
With only 1 gram net carbs per serving, this recipe is perfect for those following a low-carb, ketogenic diet.
Diets This Chicken Salad Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, Whole30-compliant, paleo, nut-free, coconut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
Find more Real Balanced keto, low-carb, and paleo meal recipes by browsing through this dinner recipes.
Looking for more free recipes?
This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad is a delicious keto-friendly, Whole30-compliant meal option! This recipe is keto, low-carb, Whole30-compliant, paleo, nut-free, coconut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and only 1g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, transfer to plate or bowl, and refrigerate to chill. If baking bacon in the oven, reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in oven (15-20 minutes at 425 degrees, depending on thickness of bacon) or on stovetop until crispy.
- Transfer cooked bacon to paper towel-lined plated to remove excess grease.
- Turn on oven broiler and broil jalapeños until slightly charred, about 3 minutes. Remove jalapeños from oven and allow to cool slightly before roughly chopping, de-seeding based on your spice preferences. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Cube cooked chicken breast and crumble cooked bacon. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until well-combined. Cover bowl with lid or foil and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour before serving.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Keywords: keto salad, keto dinner, whole30 keto, paleo keto dinner, dairy-free keto meal