Straightforward ingredients with minimal preparation required, this keto bacon cheeseburger salad recipe is sure to become an instant household favorite! The best part? This dish is keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, AND refined sugar-free!
This keto salad made with Big Mac dressing is so easy to make and contains minimal net carbs per serving so you can happily enjoy a serving without being kicked out of ketosis!
If you meal prep, this is the best low carb salad to make in advance as it stores perfectly in the refrigerator to eat throughout the week!
If you used to like Big Macs, you will LOVE this salad!
In one short taste-test, this recipe instantly became a household favorite of ours. I especially love that it’s basically a Big Mac in salad-form that is full of satiating and keto-friendly ingredients.
A delicious keto, low-carb dinner or side dish option
The best parts about this keto bacon cheeseburger salad are that it contains minimal carbs, it’s incredibly satiating, and it’s full of all of the best flavors (helllllo beef, bacon, AND cheese!).
Whoever you grace with this Bacon Cheeseburger Salad will never, ever know that it’s low in carbs. It’s a perfect meal or side dish option to pass around at parties and gatherings!
Substituting different meats in a keto big mac salad
If you prefer meats other than ground beef, that is totally fine. Even with a meat ingredient swap like ground turkey or ground chicken, this recipe will still be delicious!
Keto salad with cheese
This dish is no different, as it’s topped with cheese, and a generous layer at that! I use cheddar, but you can opt for your cheese of choice! If you prefer a little mozzarella, that will work perfectly too!
Why does bacon cheeseburger salad need to chill?
If you’ve ever heard someone refer to a meal as needing to “set” before it’s enjoyed, that’s the case with this keto bacon cheeseburger salad!
By allowing the ingredients to chill in the refrigerator for one hour prior to serving, the different flavors are able to all work together. Plus, this allows the warmer ingredients to cool down and reach a more typical “salad temperature.”
Net carbs in keto big mac salad
This Bacon Cheeseburger Salad contains 1.2 grams of net carbs per serving, making it a perfect meal for those who follow a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
Make Some Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Salad Today!
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with foil and baking rack. Lay bacon strips on a baking rack in even layer.
Bake bacon in the oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the bacon. Once the bacon is cooked, allow it to cool slightly before crumbling.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef on the stovetop over medium heat. Once cooked, remove from heat, add salt, and mix thoroughly. Do not drain liquid from ground beef.
Add dressing ingredients into the food processor.
Blend dressing until smooth.
To a large mixing bowl, add prepared keto bacon cheeseburger salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and mix until evenly distributed.
Transfer salad to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
This Real Balanced dish is compliant with MANY different diet types
- Keto and Low-Carb: Like mentioned above, this low-carb recipe only contains 1.2 grams of net carbs per serving, making it 100% keto approved!
- Gluten-Free: This low-carb dinner does not contain gluten products.
- Grain-Free: There are zero grain-containing products used within this keto bacon cheeseburger salad.
- Nut-Free: If you have a nut allergy or intolerance, this recipe is for you! It contains zero nut products.
- Coconut-Free: This recipe does not contain any coconut products.
- Egg-Free: The use of eggs is not required for this delicious salad.
- Refined Sugar-Free: In place of sugar, this recipe uses an all-natural monk fruit sweetener.
Love low carb salads? Try these recipes next:
- Warm Bacon and Egg Salad
- Low Carb Greek Salad Meal Prep Jars
- Keto Loaded Cauliflower Salad
- Keto Brussels Sprout with Hot Bacon Dressing
Looking for more free recipes?
This keto and low-carb Bacon Cheeseburger Salad is packed with flavor and will keep you full and energized for hours! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and has only 1.2g net carbs per serving!
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 oz romaine, roughly chopped
- 119g (~34 slices) hamburger pickle slices, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (84g) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking pan with parchment. Lay bacon strips atop parchment in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon. (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, brown ground beef on stovetop over medium heat. Once cooked, remove pan from burner, add salt, and mix thoroughly. Do not drain liquid from ground beef.
- Once bacon has cooked, remove pan from oven and allow bacon to cool slightly. Crumble bacon into large mixing bowl. To bowl, add ground beef, crumbled bacon, romaine, shredded cheddar, and pickles.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and mix until well-incorporated. Transfer salad to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Preparing Salad in Advance: If you plan to make this salad ahead of time and serve the following day, I’d suggest waiting to add the dressing until you’re ready to serve to ensure the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
Storage: Store salad in an airtight container and eat within 2-3 days. If you are meal prepping for the week with this salad, I would suggest keeping the salad and dressing separate until you’re ready to serve to ensure the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
Keywords: keto salad, keto bacon cheeseburger salad, keto big mac salad, big mac salad