This Nut-Free Keto Bread is a delicious low-carb and allergy-friendly bread to enjoy without being kicked out of ketosis!
Low-Carb and Paleo Bread
Traditional breads not only contain a high level of carbohydrates, but they can also have many unwanted ingredients like gluten, soy, and even high fructose corn syrup and other refined sugars. Unlike store-bought breads, this homemade keto bread is both low in carbs and nutrient-dense!
Ryan and I like to enjoy a slice with SunButter or grass-fed butter spread on top. Not only is it absolutely tasty, but a slice is also a perfect small breakfast or snack option that keeps us full and focused throughout the day!
What Makes This Nut-Free and Dairy-Free Keto Bread Amazing
This recipe, like many of my other nut-free recipes, does not use almond flour, which many keto bread recipes contain. Because this bread uses coconut flour, it is safe to consume for those with a nut allergy or nut intolerance.
Additionally, unlike many other keto breads, this bread recipe is also dairy-free and paleo-friendly!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is the ultimate keto-friendly bread recipe to have on-hand, especially for those who follow a dairy-free, low-carb, and nut-free diet!
- Low-Carb and Keto: One slice contains only 2.9 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut-Free: This recipe uses coconut flour, making this bread a perfect choice for those who have a nut allergy or nut intolerance.
- Paleo: This recipe does not contain gluten, grains, soy, or dairy and is therefore paleo-compliant.
- Dairy-Free: Unlike many other keto bread recipes, this recipe is entirely dairy-free.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is both gluten-free and grain-free.
- Vegetarian: This recipe is compliant with a vegetarian diet.
Net Carbs In Nut-Free Keto Bread
One slice of bread contains 2.9 grams of net carbs per serving. One loaf of bread yields approximately 8 slices.
Want more keto-compliant bread? Try my Vegan Keto Bread Rolls recipe!
Looking for more free recipes?
This Nut-Free Keto Bread is a delicious low-carb and allergy-friendly bread to enjoy without being kicked out of ketosis! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 2.9 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 9 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, softened yet not melted
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×5 bread loaf pan (* see note below).
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs and, using an electric mixer, mix on high for 2 minutes. Add coconut oil and mix on high until well-incorporated with eggs.
- To a separate bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk together. With electric mixer turned to low, slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated and dough is formed. Pour dough into prepared loaf pan, top with sesame seeds, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, carefully flip pan upside down on to cutting board or plate to remove bread from pan, and allow bread to cool completely before cutting into slices.
* To ensure pan is well-greased and that bread will not stick, I suggest brushing 1-2 tsp melted coconut oil on all edges of the loaf pan and placing it in the freezer to solidify.
Keywords: keto bread, nut-free bread, keto nut-free bread, paleo nut-free bread, coconut flour bread