Looking for a quick and easy keto dessert? Try this healthy keto pumpkin mug cake. Not only is this pumpkin pie keto mug cake quick and easy but it is low carb, keto, and primal-approved. This low-carb pumpkin mug cake is also a nut free and sugar-free dessert!
- ¼ cup (60mL) heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp (48g) classic monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup (122g) pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp (35g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Nonstick cooking spray
- To a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and 2 tbsp (24g) monk fruit sweetener and mix on high with electric mixer until whipped. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract and, using an electric mixer, mix together until smooth and ingredients are fully incorporated. Add coconut flour, remaining 2 tbsp (24g) monk fruit sweetener, cream of tartar, ½ tsp cinnamon, baking soda, allspice, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves and mix again to combine all ingredients.
- Coat inside of coffee mugs with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon ¼ of pumpkin mixture (~100g of mixture per mug) into each coffee mug and microwave one-by-one until cakes are cooked throughout, about 2 minutes.
- Serve mug cakes with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of remaining ¼ tsp cinnamon on top.
* The microwave used in this recipe is 900 watts. If your microwave is stronger, the cook time may need to be decreased.
Keywords: pumpkin mug cake, pumpkin dessert, keto pumpkin recipe, low carb pumpkin recipe