Have you been looking for the perfect keto dip recipes or low carb appetizers for your next party? This keto jalapeno spinach artichoke dip is the perfect keto appetizer dip for your next holiday party or keto super bowl party!
Get ready to be blown away by your new favorite dip, because it’s time for a little bit of jalapeño action. I bring you: jalapeño spinach artichoke dip!
I am a HUGE lover of appetizers, and this dish is no different. It is absolutely mouthwatering and perfect to eat with any kind of low carb veggie, chip, or cracker! I mean, the veggies/chips/crackers are just a vehicle for a heaping spoonful of dip anyway, right?!
This DELICIOUS dip recipe is not only crazy tasty, but it is super easy to make, requiring just 15 minutes of prep time! It is SO easy to whip up, and it’s truly one of my favorite appetizers ever!
PERFECT for gatherings and sports parties!
In my home, we are HUGE sports fans. We love hosting parties and tailgates (and attending, too!). I LOVE to make this jalapeño dip recipe for events such as these, because it is totally a game-changer. Everyone absolutely devours it! Because this recipe contains 10 servings, it is perfect for large gatherings like this!
Considering hosting or attending a Super Bowl party? This is definitely a great dish to make! Because of the ingredients, it can be enjoyed by a TON of diet types, so it is great for groups with varying lifestyles and food preferences! This jalapeño dip can be enjoyed by those who follow ketogenic, primal, gluten free, grain free, nut free, coconut free, and sugar free diets. It’s great for vegetarians too!
Keto jalapeño dip
When I decided to create this spinach artichoke dip, I obviously wanted to keep everything low carb! If you are a regular Real Balanced reader, you know that keto-friendly recipes are my thing, so making my dishes ultra low-carb is my top priority!
This jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is no different. I kept it nice and low carb, with each serving only amounting to 4.3 grams of net carbs!
If you like spinach dip, you will LOVE this jalapeño version!
The ingredients in this dish are really something else! A mixture of parmesan cheese, sour cream, spinach, artichoke hearts, jalapeños, and a few other ingredients (including some spices), this dip is absolutely nuts. However, aside from being delicious, a lot of these ingredients have great benefits!
- Artichokes: Artichokes are SO commonly overlooked in the food world. I mean, let’s be real. Can you remember the last time you ate something with artichokes? I don’t think I can! It is definitely worth considering incorporating some artichokes into your diet, as they have a bunch of benefits. In fact, they are FULL of antioxidants and are actually on the USDA’s top 20 antioxidant-rich foods list alongside foods such as beans, berries, apples, and pecans! Artichokes are #7, and are also a great source of vitamins C and K.
- Jalapeño Peppers: In addition to giving foods a little kick of spice and zest, jalapeños have a bunch of health benefits! Due to their spicy nature, jalapeños are known to help with migraines, weight loss, and heart health. They have also been shown to help in the treatment of prostate cancer. Pretty interesting, huh? They contain a bunch of vitamins, too! If you’re interested in consuming jalapeños for their health benefits, consider keeping the seeds, as the seeds are the source of the spiciness which is a huge factor in the positive health effects!
- Garlic: Did you know garlic contains a BUNCH of vitamins? Garlic contains manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, AND copper! It’s quite the powerful little addition that is great to add to SO many recipes, especially this dip!
- Spinach: We all know spinach is healthy, but sometimes it is easier to consume when it is in the form of a dip! Whether you get your serving from a daily salad or prefer to opt for a creamy appetizer, the benefits are still there. Spinach is a fantastic source of a bunch of vitamins including vitamins K, A, and C, as well as manganese, iron, and B2!
This jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is SO easy to make!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream to a mixing bowl.
Using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
Add artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, minced garlic, pepper, and salt.
Fold added ingredients into the cheese mixture.
Transfer mixture from mixing bowl to even layer in prepared baking dish.
Place baking dish on middle oven rack and bake until edges of dip are bubbling and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Transfer baking dish to highest oven rack and turn on oven broiler until top of dip is golden brown, about 1-2 minute(s), before removing dish from oven.
Allow to cool slightly before serving with your favorite low-carb vegetables!
Compliant with SO MANY diets!
This delicious jalapeño spinach artichoke dip can be enjoyed with SO many diets and lifestyles!
- Keto and Low Carb: With only 4.3 grams of net carbs per serving, this spinach artichoke jalapeño dip is low carb and perfect for a ketogenic diet!
- Primal: This recipe follows primal diet guidelines.
- Gluten Free: Free of wheat, rye, and barley, this spinach dip is
- Grain Free: Grain products are not included within this recipe.
- Nut Free: This spinach artichoke jalapeño dip recipe is free of nuts and nut products, making it great for those with nut allergies or intolerances.
- Coconut Free: There are no coconut products used within this recipe.
- Vegetarian: This dip is
meat free, making it great for vegetarians to enjoy!
- Sugar Free: This recipe does not include sugar or sweeteners.
More nut free keto appetizer recipes
Looking for some additional app ideas? Whether you plan to throw a party or enjoy these AMAZING dishes solo, you will NOT be disappointed.
Looking for more free recipes?
Have you been looking for the perfect keto dip recipes or low carb appetizers for your next party? This keto jalapeno spinach artichoke dip is the perfect keto appetizer dip for your next holiday party or keto super bowl party.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (120g) grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup (60g) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60g) sour cream
- 10 oz drained canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- ½ cup (60g) drained jarred jalapeño peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp (10g) minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Fold in artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, minced garlic, pepper, and salt. Transfer mixture from mixing bowl to even layer in prepared baking dish.
- Place baking dish on middle oven rack and bake until edges of dip are bubbling and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Transfer baking dish to highest oven rack and turn on oven broiler until top of dip is golden brown, about 1-2 minute(s), before removing dish from oven. Allow to cool slightly before serving with your favorite low-carb vegetables.
Keywords: jalapeno dip, jalapeno dip recipe, spinach artichoke jalapeno dip, spinach artichoke jalapeno dip recipe, keto jalapeno dip
Photo credit: Jess Larson