These Spicy Salmon Poppers are a delicious, nutrient-dense, and ultra low-carb appetizer, snack, or meal option!
Made with wholesome and straightforward ingredients, this is an essential recipe to have on-hand for family gatherings, work events, and tailgating parties!
Spicy Salmon Poppers Are Keto-Friendly Appetizer
Like that of my Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers, these Spicy Salmon Poppers are sure to impress anyone who tastes them, regardless of whether or not they are personally concerned with their carbohydrate intake! This recipe is easy to prepare, diet-friendly, and allergy-friendly, making it a great dish-to-pass choice for those parties you’re planning or events you’re attending.
These Spicy Salmon Poppers are full of delicious flavor yet only require simple, straightforward ingredients that are both satiating and nutrient-dense. Full of healthy fats and protein, yet low in carbohydrates, a serving of this snack will keep you full and focused, without any of the bloated discomfort that high-carb foods tend to cause.
Lemon Dill Aioli
The pairing between the spiciness of the Spicy Salmon Poppers and the fresh, creaminess of the Lemon Dill Aioli in this recipe is a match made in heaven! Aiolis are simple mixtures of mayonnaise and garlic and can be easily transformed into an excellent dip, sauce, or dressing to add to your favorite recipes. Aiolis contain a high content of healthy fat, minimal carbohydrates, and are dairy-free, yet taste creamy like ranch or other comparable dips and dressings. I love to have this Lemon Dill Aioli recipe prepared and on-hand to add to all of my favorite low-carb meals for an extra boost of flavor!
Diet- and Allergy-Friendly Spicy Salmon Poppers Recipe
These Spicy Salmon Poppers with Lemon Dill Aioli are both diet- and allergy-friendly and are a great option to serve at parties where guests with a variety of diet requirements are attending.
- Keto and Low-Carb: These Spicy Salmon Poppers are ultra low-carb and keto-friendly! One serving (4 poppers) with aioli contains only 1.2 grams of net carbs!
- Dairy-Free: Both the poppers and the aioli are free from any ingredients containing dairy or lactose.
- Nut-Free: This recipe is entirely nut-free and is safe to consume for those with nut allergies or nut intolerances.
- Paleo and Whole30-Compliant: This recipe is free from gluten, grains, dairy, soy, and added-sugar, making it both paleo- and Whole30-compliant.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Sugar-Free: This recipe does not include any added sugar.
Net Carbs In Spicy Salmon Poppers
These Spicy Salmon Poppers contain only 1.2 grams of net carbs per serving! The recipe yields 24 poppers and one serving is considered as including 4 poppers.
Diets This Spicy Salmon Poppers Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, Whole30-compliant, gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
Find more Real Balanced paleo recipes here.
Looking for more free recipes?
These Spicy Salmon Poppers are a delicious keto-friendly and Whole30-compliant meal option or party appetizer! This recipe is keto, low-carb, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, Whole30-compliant, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and contains only 1.2 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 24 oz canned salmon
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup (80g) finely ground pork rinds
- 1/2 medium jalapeño (~20g), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Lemon Dill Aioli
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp (pinch) salt
- Fresh dill
- Jalapeño slices
- Lemon wedge
- To a mixing bowl, combine all popper ingredients excluding avocado oil using hands or electric mixer. Form into 24 equal size balls* and gently press flat.
- Over medium heat in a pan, add avocado oil. Once oil is hot, add 4-6 poppers to pan and cook on each side until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Continue until all poppers are cooked.
- For the aioli, to a small bowl, add all ingredients and stir until well-incorporated.
- Serve poppers hot with aioli on the side or drizzled on top. Add optional garnishes as desired.
* My poppers weighed approximately 40g each.
Keywords: salmon poppers, keto appetizer, paleo appetizer, whole30 appetizer, low-carb appetizer, keto meal, paleo meal, whole30 meal, low-carb meal