There’s something so delicious about the flavor combination of peppermint and chocolate! These Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs are sure to hit the spot. Just one is enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you satiated between meals!
Fat Bombs As Fuel
I love to enjoy a fat bomb to fuel me through my busy days. Whether I am headed to a HIIT workout or out running endless errands, just one fat bomb is plenty to stave off hunger and keep me energized!
Plus, they’re a great, entirely guilt-free dessert after dinner! Personally, I always have something sweet after I finish my last meal of the day. Restricting all desserts just isn’t a way I’m gonna live my life. Just one of these Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs is enough to keep my sugar craving at bay! If you are in search of more fat bomb recipes, you can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!
One fat bomb is only 0.3 grams net carbs!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
Other Fat Bomb Recipes You Should Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
With only 0.3g net carbs per serving, these Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs are the perfect holiday treat! This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 fat bombs
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup coconut oil, solid, room temperature
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products) or erythritol
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Using a hand mixer, mix together peppermint extract, coconut oil, shredded coconut, monk fruit sweetener (or erythritol), heavy cream at speed high enough to turn mixture into paste.
- Scoop mixture into silicone mold. Place silicone mold in freezer and freeze until solid, about 1-2 hours.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, in 30 second increments, microwave chocolate ingredients until melted, a little over 1 minute total (**see note below!). Stir after each microwave session. (Be very careful to watch during this process. The mixture should remain thick like melted chocolate).
- Remove silicone mold from freezer and pop coconut mixtures out.
- Using a fork, carefully dunk coconut mixture into melted chocolate, place on parchment paper, and allow to harden in freezer. (Optional: after 10 or so minutes in the freezer, remove fat bombs and drizzle remaining chocolate over the top.)
- Once chocolate-coating has hardened, remove from freezer and enjoy!
Store in freezer and allow to thaw and soften for 10-15 minutes prior to eating.
**The microwave used to develop this recipe and melt the chocolate was 900 watts. If your microwave is stronger, you will likely need to decrease to 50% power. If your microwave is much stronger than 900 watts, I recommend melting the chocolate ingredients over a double-boiler.