I am sharing this post in partnership with Lakanto. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
These tiramisu fat bombs are no joke! They are an absolutely delectable keto dessert that are GUARANTEED to be loved by all! Seriously, they are so, so, SO good.
Ahh, fat bombs! One of my favorite things to share on Real Balanced! Fat bombs are SO delicious and are SUPER easy to make! I love putting together ingredients to create new tastes and styles, as fat bombs are super awesome food for keto-ers to have on hand!
Like all fat bomb recipes, there isn’t much time commitment required in the kitchen when it comes to making these! With only 30 minutes of combined prep and cook time, the majority of the process to finalize this recipe is simply chilling the fat bombs in the refrigerator.
What are fat bombs?
Whether you have tried every fat bomb recipe on Real Balanced or you are new to the whole thing, let me give you a quick run down on what exactly fat bombs are, and why they are so great!
These little bites of deliciousness are not just here because they taste good… They actually are packed with a TON of benefits!
To start, fat bombs are PERFECT to have on-hand when you follow a ketogenic diet. They are very low in carbs and they are a great source of healthy, satiating fats! I absolutely love having fat bombs pre-made and ready-to-eat in my refrigerator because they satisfy my sweet tooth without spiking my blood sugar or kicking me out of ketosis.
You know that mid-afternoon slump that so many of us fall victim to? These fat bombs solve that problem! Low-carb and high-fat, these treats are a great source of sustained energy! Their high-fat content provides a boost of fuel to help you get through the rest of your day, without causing a crash!
The tastiest tiramisu fat bombs EVER
This is seriously THE best tiramisu fat bomb recipe because the combination of ingredients all work together SO well. Some of the ingredients include cocoa powder, espresso powder, cinnamon, butter, and cream cheese. Honestly, need I say more?
- Coconut Flour: In this recipe, I chose to use coconut flour because it really works so well with the other ingredients. Coconut flour is gluten free, and it is a low carb source of healthy fat, making it PERFECT for these fat bombs! Please note that you can NOT substitute this with almond flour at a 1:1 ratio. If you choose to use a different flour, it will require a different measurement. Be sure to do your research to avoid wasted ingredients!
- SunButter: I LOVE SunButter! Made from sunflower seeds, SunButter is completely nut free! It is great for those with nut allergies and intolerances that are looking for a viable alternative to almond butter or peanut butter. It is also a great source of protein, and it is free from the top 8 allergens! Note that if you are NOT allergic to nuts, and you wish to use almond butter or peanut butter for this recipe, that will work!
- Monk Fruit Sweetener: Whenever I need to use a sweetener in my recipes, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is my go-to. I LOVE this stuff. It is a delicious, low carb, low calorie, all-natural sweetener option, AND it doesn’t spike blood sugar! It can be used in place of sugar at a 1:1 ratio, making it a super simple swap. Plus, it tastes exactly the same!
Desserts with monk fruit sweetener
I am so thankful that I am able to make tasty and sweet treats that will not kick me out of ketosis! For my keto desserts, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is always my number 1 choice! It’s net-carb-free, calorie-free, 1:1 sub for sugar, tastes amazing, keto-friendly, gluten-free… the list goes on!
If you are interested in trying out Monk Fruit Sweetener for yourself, I have quite the treat for you! Lakanto has been super kind and has provided Real Balanced readers with two ways to try out their products:
And, you can even try out the Classic and Golden versions with the Lakanto Taste Test Bundle for a fraction of the price!
More fat bomb recipe ideas inside my Fat Bomb Favorites eBook
If you LOVE fat bombs as much as I do, you are probably trying to decide which recipe to whip up next, as there are so many to choose from!
Well, don’t choose JUST yet, because I am about to present you with a BUNCH of NEW ideas in my digital recipe cookbook, Fat Bomb Favorites! This eBook is a FANTASTIC resource for all things fat bombs and it is full of SO much valuable information. Whether you are on a ketogenic diet and use fat bombs for their nutritional content, or you simply love the taste, this eBook will help you for so many reasons.
- What are fat bombs? Learn all about what they are and why they are so great, especially for the ketogenic diet.
- Ingredients: Know which ingredients to have on-hand so that you can whip together fat bombs whenever you’d like!
- Materials and Tools: When making fat bombs, it is important to have certain tools on hand! Learn what they are.
- 50 recipes: That’s right! This eBook includes more than 50 mouth-watering recipe ideas that you are going to absolutely LOVE.
- & more!
Pick up your very own copy of Fat Bomb Favorites now!
Looking for a mini version of Fat Bomb Favorites? Check out MINI Fat Bomb Favorites, which includes 25 of the most popular fat bomb recipes!
These tiramisu fat bombs are SO easy to make!
To a small pan over medium heat, toast coconut flavor until golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together toasted coconut flour, 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, and cinnamon.
Add hot water, melted butter, and espresso.
Mix with a fork until well-incorporated.
Spoon mixture into cavities of silicone mold and, using your fingers, press into an even layer. Transfer silicone mold to the freezer to chill.
Meanwhile, to a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter, SunButter, remaining 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, pinot noir, and vanilla extract.
Using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
After cream cheese mixture has chilled, remove silicone mold from freezer and spoon cream cheese mixture into molds of silicone mold, atop crust mixture.
Sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Return silicone mold to freezer until fat bombs are solidified.
In about 2 hours, the Tiramisu Fat Bombs can be easily popped out of the silicone mold cavities.
Keto fat bombs that are compliant with many different diets
- Keto and Low Carb: With only 0.8 grams of net carbs per serving, these tiramisu fat bombs are great for those on a keto or low carb diet.
- Nut Free: Free of nuts and nut products, tiramisu fat bombs are great for those with nut allergies or intolerances.
- Egg Free: These low carb desserts are made without any eggs.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free:
- Primal: These fat bombs follow primal diet guidelines.
- Vegetarian: These tiramisu fat bombs comply with a vegetarian diet lifestyle.
- Refined Sugar Free: Thanks to monk fruit sweetener, these tiramisu fat bombs are refined sugar free.
Try more fat bomb recipes
Looking for more free recipes?
These tiramisu fat bombs are no joke! They are absolutely delectable and are GUARANTEED to be loved by all. This recipe is keto-friendly, nut-free, vegetarian, and egg-free.
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp (54g) coconut flour
- ¼ cup (48g) classic monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 1/16 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ cup (56g) melted butter
- 2 tsp (4g) espresso powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (56g) butter, softened
- ¼ cup (64g) No-Sugar-Added SunButter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp pinot noir
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp (3.75g) cocoa powder
- In a small pan over medium heat, toast coconut flavor until golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together toasted coconut flour, 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, and cinnamon. Add hot water, melted butter, and espresso and mix with a fork until well-incorporated. Spoon mixture into silicone mold cavities and, using your fingers, press into an even layer. Transfer silicone mold to freezer to chill.
- Meanwhile, to a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter, SunButter, remaining 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, pinot noir, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
- After cream cheese mixture has chilled, remove silicone mold from freezer and spoon cream cheese mixture into molds of silicone mold, atop crust mixture. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Return silicone mold to freezer until fat bombs are solid and can be easily popped out of silicone mold, about 2 hours.
SunButter Substitution: If you do not have a nut allergy or intolerance, you can substitute in unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter for SunButter at a 1:1 ratio. Note that the nutrition facts will change if you do this.
Silicone Mold: You can purchase the exact silicone mold that I use in this recipe on Amazon. Otherwise, you should be able to find similar 24-cavity silicone molds at your local kitchen supply store.
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer and eat within 1 month. When you’re ready to eat one, pop it out of the freezer and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
Keywords: keto tiramisu, gluten free tiramisu, calories in tiramisu, low carb tiramisu recipe