These chai latte fat bombs are a spin on the popular beverage and are filled with just as much flavor! Ready in just THREE STEPS, these fat bombs are the perfect snack!
Made with chai spices, cream cheese, and SunButter, these fat bombs are perfect for a wide range of diets including nut-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, keto, and more!
Why fat bombs?
Fat bombs are an INCREDIBLE snack to include in your daily meal lineup! These small but mighty little bombs are FULL of benefits.
- Energy-Boosting: Fat bombs are PACKED with energy-boosting ingredients! When you feel tired and need a kick of energy, fat bombs are the PERFECT snack.
- Source of Healthy Fats: It’s no surprise that fat bombs are filled with… fat! They are made with healthy fats, making them perfect for the keto diet.
- On-the-Go Snacking: Because of their size, fat bombs are awesome for on-the-go snacking. I love to take them with me when I leave the house so that I know I’m covered if a hunger craving hits!
- Satisfy Cravings: If you have a sweet tooth like me, fat bombs are a lifesaver! No matter your craving, there is a fat bomb recipe to satisfy it. I LOOOVE enjoying chocolate-based fat bombs when my frequent sugar cravings hit!
If you like chai lattes, you will LOVE these keto chai latte fat bombs
This chai latte fat bomb recipe is something else. The results are SO delicious and totally hit the spot! Made with warming chai spices (like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves!), these bite-sized snacks are perfect for an afternoon treat!
One of my favorite parts about this recipe is how EASY it is to make! It only requires 30 minutes of prep time and yields 24 tasty fat bombs! Everything is totally prepped and ready to go in just THREE easy steps! This is definitely a great fat bomb recipe to choose when you are in a time crunch and want something sweet.
As always, these fat bombs are keto-friendly and thanks to monk fruit sweetener, totally satisfy sugar cravings. I use Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener as my go-to sugar substitute because it is:
- and low-glycemic.
I LOVE that it doesn’t spike blood sugar, which happens so frequently with other sweeteners. Plus, monk fruit sweetener tastes great! You can learn more about this delicious sweetener in my post on the Lakanto Taste Test Bundle. (You can also always use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto purchases.)
Fat Bomb Tips & Tricks
There are a few things that make the fat bomb process a bit easier!
- Electric Mixer: Using an electric/hand mixer is definitely necessary for making fat bombs.
- Silicone Molds: Using a silicone mold to shape your fat bombs is essential for this recipe.
- Storage: Freeze your fat bombs in an airtight container to keep them solidified and fresh. Be sure to thaw them before enjoying!
- Time Commitment: These fat bombs require 30 minutes of prep time. After prepping, they must be chilled for 2 hours to fully form.
Want more fat bomb ideas?
If you are looking for more delicious fat bomb ideas, pick up my eBook Fat Bomb Favorites today!
- This eBook is AWESOME and is packed with FIFTY insanely yummy fat bomb recipes. There are recipes for EVERY diet preference, including gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, egg-free, vegetarian, vegan, sugar-free, and MORE.
- Each recipe is SUPER simple to make with detailed, step-by-step instructions. All recipes are totally foolproof!
Whether you are a chocolate lover (like me!), are more into fruity flavors, or prefer salty and savory, there are fat bombs for you. I can’t wait for you to get your hands on a copy!
Pick up your copy of Fat Bomb Favorites!
The EASIEST chai latte fat bombs… EVER!
Assemble Chai Latte Fat Bomb ingredients.
In a small pot over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Turn off heat and remove the pot from the burner, then steep tea bags in water for 15 minutes.
Remove tea bags from the pot and discard tea bags.
In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until whipped.
Add steeped tea, melted butter, and SunButter.
Mix again, starting at lowest speed before increasing mixer to highest mixer speed until thoroughly incorporated.
Add remaining ingredients…
…and mix again until well-combined and mixture is smooth.
These chai latte fat bombs are perfect for a variety of diets:
Check out all of the diets and lifestyles that can partake in these delicious fat bombs!
- Keto and Low-Carb: My recipes are ALWAYS keto-friendly! These fat bombs only contain 0.6 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Primal: This recipe follows primal diet restrictions.
- Gluten-Free: This recipe is free from gluten.
- Grain-Free: This fat bomb recipe does not contain any grain products.
- Nut-Free: There are no peanuts or tree nuts used in this chai latte fat bombs recipe.
- Egg-Free: Chai latte fat bombs do not require the use of eggs.
- Vegetarian: There are no meat products in this recipe, making it vegetarian-friendly.
- Refined Sugar-Free: These fat bombs do not use refined sugar.
What are the benefits of fat bombs?
Fat bombs are FULL of benefits! Fat bombs are a great energy-boosting snack because of the high-fat content. They are super easy to store and transport, making them perfect for on-the-go snacking. Plus, they are great for satisfying cravings!
How long does one batch of fat bombs last?
This really depends on you, your family, and your lifestyle. This particular recipe yields 24 fat bombs. If you know that you will be feeding these to multiple people, perhaps doubling the recipe is a good idea!
Can I eat as many fat bombs as I want?
Fat bombs are perfect for indulging in cravings, but I typically recommend only eating 1-2 fat bombs per day.
Find More Fat Bomb Recipes
- Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Truffle Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
- Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
Looking for more free recipes?
Are you looking for easy keto fat bombs to make? Do you love chai lattes? Check out my keto cream cheese fat bombs that taste just like a chai latte! These fat bombs are easy to make and are the perfect keto nut-free recipe!
- In a small pot over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, remove the pot from the burner, then steep tea bags in water for 15 minutes before discarding tea bags.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until whipped. Add steeped tea, melted butter, SunButter and mix again, starting at lowest speed before increasing mixer to highest mixer speed until thoroughly incorporated. Add remaining ingredients and mix again until well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon mixture into silicone mold cavities and transfer silicone mold to freezer until fat bombs have hardened and can be popped out of silicone mold cavities, about 1 ½ hour.
Black Tea: High-quality black tea is important to use here, as the flavor is much more potent. I use and recommend Twinnings of London Irish Breakfast Black Tea.
SunButter Substitution: If you do not have a nut allergy or intolerance, you can substitute in almond butter or peanut butter for SunButter at a 1:1 ratio.
Monk Fruit Sweetener Substitution: In place of monk fruit sweetener, erythritol or Swerve can be used at a 1:1 ratio. To substitute stevia in, I would suggest using pure powdered stevia and, since a little bit goes a very long way, start with only ¼ tsp and then taste test the mixture. If you want the resulting fat bombs to be sweeter, add in additional stevia in ⅛ tsp increments.
Spices: The potency of spices can vary significantly, depending on freshness and quality. To ensure your resulting fat bombs are full of chai latte flavor, taste test the mixture prior to freezing and solidifying the fat bombs. If you are looking for a more substantial chai flavor, add additional amounts of spices as desired.
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer and, when you’re ready to eat, pop one out from the container in the freezer, allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes at room temperature, and then enjoy!
Keywords: chai latte fat bombs, chai latte fat bombs recipe, keto chai fat bombs, fat bombs recipe, fat bombs with chai latte