Are you looking for a keto mocha smoothie recipe to feed your sweet cravings without all the unnecessary sugar? Then this is the answer to your mocha smoothie prayers! This recipe is keto-compliant, low-carb, nut-free, AND refined sugar-free.
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp (90 mL) heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup (2 oz) water
- 2 tbsp (24g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp (3.3g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ tsp (2.5g) espresso powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 scoop (10g) MCT oil powder
- To a high-speed blender, add all ingredients and pulse until just combined, being careful to not over-blend, which will lead to the smoothie being too thin.
For A Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan Recipe: Substitute canned coconut cream for heavy whipping cream at a 1:1 ratio.
For A Coconut-Free Recipe: If you have a coconut allergy or intolerance, simply omit the optional ingredient of MCT Oil Powder, which contains coconut.
Storage: Store smoothie in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator and enjoy within 2 days.
Keywords: mocha smoothie, keto mocha smoothie, keto smoothie recipes, perfect keto smoothie