Admit it…. Cookie dough was the dessert you licked straight outta the bowl as a kid. Don’t worry, we ALL did it.
Well, I have some good news for all of my ketoers out there: these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are about to be your new best friend!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Are The Ultimate Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipe
I am a total sucker for low-carb and keto desserts. I spend my days coming up with substitutions for how to make my favorite sweet treats low in carbs while still tasting like the original, (usually) sugar-laden recipe. This recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs 100% fits all of my criteria!
Not only do these fat bombs taste EXACTLY like traditional cookie dough, they are ultra low-carb, take minimal effort to make, and store perfectly! Whip up a batch and keep them in your freezer to pop out whenever a craving hits!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Sweetened With Monk Fruit Sweetener
Monk fruit sweetener contains 0 grams of net carbs, 0 calories, and rates at a 0 on the glycemic index, meaning consuming it won’t spike your blood sugar. I personally use Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener every single day and sweeten virtually all of my keto desserts and fat bombs with it. I love it because it tastes amazing, incorporates perfectly into recipes, and does not kick me out of ketosis!
Monk fruit sweetener tastes exactly like traditional sugar and, unlike other low-carb sweeteners, does not leave an aftertaste.
I use and recommend Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener. You can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your order!
Looking for more information on monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions.
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Know more about Lakanto taste test bundle and place your order!
Diet Lifestyle-Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
The recipe for these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs was crafted with a ketogenic and low-carb diet lifestyle in mind.
- Keto and Low-Carb: One fat bomb contains only 0.7 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Coconut-Free: There are no coconut-containing products in this recipe for Cookie Dough Fat Bombs.
- Nut-Free Substitution Available: This recipe contains a nut-free substitution replacing almond butter with SunButter, a seed butter made from sunflower seeds.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is entirely gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Vegetarian: These fat bombs are compliant with a vegetarian diet.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Free from refined-sugar, these fat bombs are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener.
Net Carbs In Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
One fat bomb contains only 0.7 grams net carbs!
Diets This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and includes a nut-free substitution.
OTHER FAT BOMBS RECIPE YOU SHOULD TRY
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
Looking for more fat bombs recipes?
BE SURE TO ALSO DOWNLOAD MY FREE FAT BOMBS RECIPE EBOOK!
Looking for more easy to prepare keto dessert recipes?null
ORDER YOUR COPY OF “FAT BOMB FAVORITES”
Looking for more free recipes?
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are the ultimate keto dessert! These fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, include a nut-free substitution, and only 0.7g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 oz 100% cacao Baker’s chocolate bar
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients excluding chocolate until well-combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate until broken into small pieces.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator, fold in chocolate pieces, and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold. (If forming fat bombs into balls, line plate with parchment paper and set fat bombs atop parchment paper.)
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, fat bombs, chocolate chip cookie dough fat bomb, low-carb dessert, keto dessert, cookie dough fat bomb