When I was out to eat for brunch recently, I noticed someone enjoying a cinnamon roll and, I can’t lie, I was immediately jealous. I knew I needed to put a fun spin on the traditional pastry and turn it into my favorite keto-friendly dessert: FAT BOMB!
Honestly, just the thought of frosted cinnamon rolls makes my mouth water… YUM. They are basically the ultimate breakfast baked good.
Simple To Make Keto-Friendly Dessert
These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs will not leave you hanging… they are sweet, creamy, simple to make, and will satisfy all of your sweet treat cravings!
This recipe includes simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen and only take a short time to whip up.
We love to make these, store them in the freezer, and enjoy one or two after dinner!
SWEETENED WITH MONK FRUIT SWEETENER
Like virtually all of my other fat bomb and keto dessert recipes, these Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are sweetened with net-carb-free Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener. Monk fruit sweetener is a natural sweetener that tastes just like traditional sugar, yet it won’t spike your blood sugar or kick you out of ketosis!
If you’ve never tried Lakanto’s Monk Fruit Sweetener or are needing to re-stock your pantry, you can use the code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto orders!
One fat bomb is only 1.4 grams net carbs!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
Other Fat Bomb Recipes You Should Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!Print
These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly dessert to curb your sweet tooth! These fat bombs are low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 1.4g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all fat bomb ingredients until well-combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Line plate with parchment paper.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls. Set fat bombs atop parchment-lined plate.
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.
- For frosting, using an electric mixer in a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Remove fat bombs from freezer and frost.
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: cinnamon roll, fat bombs, fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb dessert