These Vegan Keto Baked Pancakes are the ultimate allergy-friendly meal prep option for busy weekdays! These pancakes are keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.3g net carbs per serving!
- 3 tbsp, 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- For the flax egg, to a small bowl, add flax seeds and water and whisk together. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 cups flax seeds, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until well-combined.
- In a small bowl, microwave coconut oil until melted, about 20-30 seconds.
- To dry ingredients, add flax egg, melted coconut oil, and water (or coconut milk). Using electric mixer, mix all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup (*see note below), scoop mixture out, roll into a ball, and set atop prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on mixture to form into pancake. Split pancakes up among the two baking sheets.
- Bake pancakes in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool prior to serving.
* I weighed my pancakes using a food scale. Each pancake prior to baking weighed approximately 80-85 grams.
Store pancakes in airtight container in refrigerator for 3-5 days or in freezer for up to 1 month. Reheat in toaster or toaster oven.
Keywords: vegan keto pancakes, keto pancakes, low-carb pancakes, dairy-free keto pancakes