Do you love chicken wings? How about lemon pepper wings baked to perfection? These lemon pepper keto chicken wings are the perfect appetizer or keto dinner recipe for anyone following a ketogenic diet or low carb diet!
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup (120mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30mL) avocado oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- To a large plastic storage bag, add chicken wings, lemon juice, avocado oil, pepper, and salt. Seal storage bag and use hands to move marinade around and fully coat chicken wings in oil, lemon juice, and spices. Transfer storage bag of chicken wings to the refrigerator to marinate for 4 hours.
- After marinated, preheat oven to 425 degrees and place baking rack atop a foil-lined baking sheet. Transfer wings from storage bag to prepared baking rack, skin-side up, and bake until wings are cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from the oven, allow to slightly cool, and serve with chopped fresh parsley.
Keywords: lemon pepper chicken wings, how to make lemon pepper chicken wings, keto lemon pepper chicken wings, easy lemon pepper chicken wings recipe, lemon pepper seasoning chicken wings