You’re going to love this low carb chocolate pudding that is sugar sugar-free and requires just five ingredients! This easy keto chocolate pudding recipe will become your new favorite keto dessert as it contains minimal net carbs per serving and requires minimal time in the kitchen to prepare!
I am sharing this chocolate pudding recipe in partnership with Lakanto. As always, all opinions are my own.
This keto chocolate pudding is easy to make, low in carb content, and absolutely delicious! What could be better?!
The BEST homemade chocolate pudding
One of the reasons this pudding is SO amazing is because it only requires FIVE ingredients! Seriously, you guys. It is almost TOO easy.
With just cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and of course, monk fruit sweetener, you will have the TASTIEST keto chocolate pudding EVER!
The easy factor doesn’t end there. On top of only requiring five ingredients, this pudding only requires ten minutes of prep time. TEN!
You simply mix all of the ingredients (check specific instructions below, as there is an art to it!), and then let it chill in the refrigerator for an hour. After an hour, BOOM. You’ve got delicious chocolate pudding!
Keto chocolate pudding
If you’re a regular Real Balanced reader, I’m sure it is no surprise to you that this delicious chocolate pudding is completely low carb and perfect for the ketogenic diet.
Whether I’m making a giant, savory dinner dish or a yummy dessert, I keep everything low carb. Who said you can’t enjoy a little something sweet when on the keto diet?! It’s actually TOTALLY possible, and super easy, at that!
This keto chocolate pudding only contains 3.6 grams of net carbs per serving. How incredible is that?! One of the ways I keep the carbohydrate count of sweet dishes low is by using Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener!
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
Lakanto makes the absolute BEST sweetener out there. It tastes DELICIOUS! It’s net carb free, calorie free, and zero glycemic, meaning it will NOT spike blood sugar! It tastes exactly like sugar, and it’s honestly a life saver when it comes to creating ketogenic diet-friendly sweets.
Monk fruit sweetener is great because it incorporates into recipes SO easily. It utilizes a 1:1 ratio to granulated sugar, so there is no measuring required.
Lakanto offers two variations of their sweetener: Classic and Golden. Classic is typically used as a replacement for white sugar, and Golden for brown. However, you can use both variations interchangeably! Whichever you have on hand will work completely fine.
If you would like to try out Monk Fruit Sweetener, now is the PERFECT time. Lakanto provides TWO awesome ways for Real Balanced readers to save.
Use code “REALBALANCED“ to save 20% on your Lakanto purchase!
The EASIEST low carb chocolate pudding
This yummy recipe produces eight servings, though you may want to make a little extra, because I have a feeling you will want to DEVOUR this tasty stuff!
This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to work as the perfect dessert dish for your next dinner party! Trust me, it will be a HIT.
How to make this healthy chocolate pudding
Pour ½ cup classic monk fruit sweetener into a food processor.
Pulse monk fruit sweetener until powdered. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until creamy.
Add powdered monk fruit sweetener, heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
Mix together with an electric mixer until ingredients are well-combined. Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap, transfer to refrigerator, and chill for 1 hour.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
Chocolate pudding that is compliant with a variety of diets
This keto chocolate pudding is great for more than just the keto diet! Requiring a simple list of ingredients, this pudding is compliant with many different diet lifestyles!
- Keto and Low-Carb: This healthy chocolate pudding only contains 3.6 grams of net carbs per serving, making it the ultimate low carb treat!
- Gluten-Free: There are no wheat, barley, rye, or other gluten-containing products included in this recipe.
- Grain-Free: This recipe is free of grains.
- Primal: This homemade chocolate pudding follows primal diet guidelines.
- Nut-Free: There are no peanuts or tree nuts included in this pudding recipe, making it perfect for those with nut allergies and intolerances.
- Egg-Free: This recipe does not require eggs.
- Coconut-Free: This easy, low carb chocolate pudding recipe does not include coconut products.
- Vegetarian: Free of meat, this recipe is safe to consume for vegetarians.
Sugar-Free: Thanks to the use of monk fruit sweetener, this recipe is free of granulated sugar!
Craving some more keto sweet treats?
You’ve come to the right place! We love keto desserts at Real Balanced and we think you’ll love these other low-carb treats:
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
- Keto Thin Mints
- Keto Cake
- Low-Carb Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Looking for more free recipes?
You’re going to love this low carb chocolate pudding that is sugar sugar-free and requires just five ingredients! This easy keto chocolate pudding recipe will become your new favorite keto dessert as it contains minimal net carbs per serving and requires minimal time in the kitchen to prepare! Whip up a batch today and enjoy as a midday snack or after-dinner treat!
- In a food processor, pulse monk fruit sweetener until powdered. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until creamy. Add powdered monk fruit sweetener, heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, and vanilla extract and mix again with an electric mixer until ingredients are well-combined.
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap, transfer to refrigerator and chill for 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Net Carbs: One serving of this keto chocolate pudding contains 3.6 grams of net carbs.
Storage: Store pudding in the refrigerator in an airtight container and eat within 3-4 days.
Keywords: keto chocolate pudding, low carb chocolate pudding, healthy chocolate pudding