I am sharing this post in partnership with Lakanto. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
Care for some tasty flourless pumpkin spice pancakes to start your morning? This recipe only takes 20 minutes to whip up and is packed with protein and fiber!
If you’re like me, you LOVE waking up on Saturday morning and whipping up a big, tasty breakfast! There is something so simple and calm about a slow morning at home filled with cooking, coffee, and relaxation!
One of my absolute favorite breakfast foods is pancakes…sometimes, having something sweet for breakfast is just the way to go! These flourless pumpkin spice pancakes definitely do the job of satisfying all of my sweet breakfast cravings! Super fluffy and delicious, they have become one of my favorite breakfasts!
I love how easy they are to make, with a total prep and cook time of only 20 minutes. The carb count is low too, which is a huge selling point for me! Try them out; you will love love love them!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
These pancakes are my absolute favorite because they are sooo tasty and super simple to make. One of the reasons I really love this recipe is because it doesn’t contain any flour and is, therefore, compliant with many diets, such as gluten free and grain free, and is safe to consume for those with nut allergies!
Without using flour, that same fluffy pancake texture that we all love is achieved through a combination of ingredients including eggs, ground psyllium husk, cream of tartar, sweetener, a bunch of yummy spices, plus a few other simple ingredients!
Lots of protein and fiber!
Made with eggs, these pancakes are full of protein. One pancake contains 9.6 grams, which is A LOT more than you would get in a “traditional,” flour-based pancake. They have a ton of fiber too, stemming mostly from the ground psyllium husk, which contains virtually 0 net carbs per serving! With the high fiber content, each pancake contains only 3.3 grams of net carbs!
These nutrition facts are pretty impressive, especially considering the fact that we are talking about a PANCAKE breakfast!
So many nutritional benefits!
One of the primary flavors you’ll notice when tasting these
flourless pumpkin spice pancakes is cinnamon. Did you know cinnamon has a bunch of nutritional benefits? Dating back to ancient Egypt, cinnamon has been used for centuries because of how tasty and healthy it is. First, it is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Second, it lowers blood sugar and bad cholesterol!
Another awesome ingredient in this dish is nutmeg. Often overlooked in the spice world, nutmeg is AWESOME. Not only does it make these pumpkin spice pancakes extra yummy, but it also helps with digestion and bloating.
Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
One of my favorite parts about this dish is that it is sweet, but still low carb! This is achieved through using my favorite sweetener, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, rather than cane sugar.
Monk fruit sweetener is the BEST keto sweetener to use because it is so easy to incorporate into recipes. You use the same ratio as regular sugar, and you won’t be able to taste a flavor difference! It is the perfect way to make a sweet treat low carb and keto-friendly!
In addition to the sweetener, Lakanto also makes a Maple-Flavored Syrup, which is PERFECT for drizzling on top of these healthy pumpkin spice pancakes!
To make this Lakanto discussion EVEN sweeter, I have some great news for Real Balanced readers! If you have been thinking about trying Lakanto, or maybe need to replenish your pantry, you can get some of their goodies for 60% off with my Lakanto Taste Test Bundle! You can get more information on the Lakanto Taste Test Bundle here!
These easy pumpkin spice pancakes are so simple to whip up!
To a mixing bowl, add eggs and mix on high using an electric mixer.
To bowl of beaten eggs, add vanilla extract, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, and cream of tartar.
Add ground nutmeg, ground ginger, salt, ground allspice, and ground cloves. Mix again with electric mixer.
With electric mixer turned to medium-high speed, in small batches, slowly add ground psyllium husk to egg mixture and mix for 1 minute.
Spray small pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Once heated, pour ½ cup of egg mixture into pan. Allow to cook and wait to flip until bubbles form. Re-apply non-stick cooking spray on the pan before cooking each pancake.
Cook pancakes until golden brown and serve hot with Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup.
The perfect pancakes for many diet types
- Keto and Low Carb: Containing only 3.3 grams of net carbs, this pumpkin spice pancake recipe is awesome for keto and low carb diets!
- Nut Free: Free of nuts, this dish is safe to consume for those with nut allergies and intolerances.
- Dairy Free: No dairy is used in these pumpkin spice pancakes!
- Coconut Free: No coconut products are used in this recipe.
- Vegetarian: This recipe is completely vegetarian-friendly!
- Sugar Free: Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is used in this recipe to replace traditional sugar and, instead of maple syrup, Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup is used, making these pancakes sugar free and delicious!
Craving more breakfast ideas from Real Balanced?
You are in luck because I have plenty for you to check out!
- Nut-Free Dairy-Free Keto Creamy Cold Brewed Coffee
- Low-Carb Glazed Orange Scones
- 3-Ingredient Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Keto Coffee Cake
- Vegan Keto Baked Pancakes
Looking for more free recipes?
Keto pumpkin spice pancakes make for the perfect fall breakfast! These flourless pumpkin spice pancakes are healthy, keto, nut free, and dairy free. If you are looking for a keto breakfast recipe, these pumpkin spice pancakes will hit the spot!
- 12 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (36g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 1/16 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp (30g) ground psyllium husk
- ½ cup (120mL) Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup
- To a large mixing bowl, add eggs and mix on high for 1 minute using an electric mixer. To the bowl of beaten eggs, add vanilla extract, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, cream of tartar, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, salt, ground allspice, and ground cloves and continue to mix with an electric mixer.
- With the electric mixer turned to medium-high speed, in small batches, slowly add psyllium husk to a bowl of egg mixture and mix until all ingredients are well-incorporated and the mixture is frothy about 1 minute.
- Spray a small pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat*. Once the pan is heated, cook pancakes one-by-one, pouring a ½ cup of egg mixture into pan at a time. Wait to flip pancakes until bubbles form. Re-apply non-stick cooking spray to the pan before cooking each pancake.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown and serve hot with Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup.
* If cooking spray begins to brown, carefully wipe pan with paper towel and reduce heat to medium-low to prevent pancakes from burning.
Keywords: flourless pumpkin spice pancakes, flourless pancakes, pumpkin spice pancakes, keto pancakes, keto pumpkin pancakes
Photo credit: Jess Larson