This Keto Coffee Cake is what low-carb breakfast dreams are made of! Made with wholesome ingredients, you can happily enjoy a slice alongside your morning coffee without being thrown out of ketosis!
Keto Coffee Cake Is A Healthy Low-Carb Breakfast
Coffee cake has always been my favorite bakery item to order when grabbing a coffee and quick breakfast at a cafe. The pairing between the bitterness of coffee with the sweetness of cinnamon in coffee cake is the ultimate combination!
This Keto Coffee Cake has all of the flavors of the traditional coffee shop variety without the high carbohydrate content and refined sugar.
Keto Coffee Cake Is Sweetened With Monk Fruit Sweetener
This Keto Coffee Cake, like that of virtually all of my dessert and fat bomb recipes, is sweetened with classic monk fruit sweetener, a natural and net-carb-free sweetener. I personally use Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener as I find it has the best taste, incorporates perfectly into recipes, and doesn’t leave an odd aftertaste like that of other keto-friendly sweeteners.
If you’ve never tried monk fruit sweetener, I highly suggest it! You can use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto order!
If you are looking for more keto recipes that are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener, make sure to check out these 40+ Keto Monk Fruit-Sweetened Recipes!
Want to learn more about monk fruit sweetener? Check out this post here!
LAKANTO TASTE TEST BUNDLE
I am also excited to share that I have partnered with Lakanto to share a Taste Test Bundle with you all! If you’ve been waiting to try monk fruit sweetener, now is the time to order! This deal includes classic monk fruit sweetener, golden monk fruit sweetener, a recipe e-Book, and Lakanto’s Taste Test Guarantee!
Nut-Free and Dairy-Free Keto Coffee Cake Recipe
This coffee cake is made with coconut flour rather than almond flour, which many keto and paleo baked goods contain, making this recipe entirely nut-free and a great option for those with a nut allergy to enjoy.
Additionally, this recipe is also made without any dairy products, making it safe to consume for those with a lactose intolerance or dairy allergy,
Diet-Friendly And Allergy-Friendly Keto Coffee Cake
This Keto Coffee Cake is a great keto-friendly, paleo-compliant, and nut-free breakfast recipe to hand on-hand!
- Keto and Low-Carb: One slice of this Keto Coffee Cake contains only 1.7 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut-Free: This recipe uses coconut flour, making this coffee cake a perfect option for those who have a nut allergy or nut intolerance.
- Paleo: This recipe is paleo-compliant as it does not contain gluten, grains, soy, or dairy.
- Dairy-Free: This recipe is made with coconut oil making this coffee cake entirely dairy-free.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Vegetarian: This recipe is compliant with a vegetarian diet.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Sweetened with classic monk fruit sweetener, this coffee cake is refined-sugar-free.
Net Carbs In Keto Coffee Cake
One slice of coffee cake contains 1.7 grams of net carbs per serving. One pan of coffee cake yields approximately 12 slices.
Diets This Coffee Cake Recipe Is Compliant With
This Keto Coffee Cake is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
Looking for more nut-free ketogenic recipes?
Looking for more free recipes?
This Keto Coffee Cake is a delicious low-carb and nut-free breakfast option to enjoy alongside your morning cup of coffee! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 3.5 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 9 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, softened yet not melted
- 1 1/4 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×9 baking pan (* see note below).
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs and, using an electric mixer, mix on high for 2 minutes. Add coconut oil and vanilla extract and mix on high until well-incorporated with eggs.
- To a separate bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk together. With electric mixer turned to low, slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated and dough is formed. Pour dough into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a mixing bowl, add all crumble ingredients and mix together with spoon or electric mixer.
- Remove pan of coffee cake from oven and allow to cool completely before topping with crumble and cutting into slices.
* To ensure pan is well-greased and that bread will not stick, I suggest brushing 1-2 tsp melted coconut oil on all edges of the loaf pan and placing it in the freezer to solidify.
Keywords: keto coffee cake, keto cake, keto breakfast, keto dessert, nut-free keto cake, nut-free low-carb dessert, nut-free low-carb breakfast, dairy-free keto cake, nut-free dairy-free cake, dairy-free keto dessert