This Buffalo Chicken Casserole is a delicious and satiating weeknight meal option that the whole family is sure to love! This recipe is Whole30-compliant, paleo, keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and macro friendly!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray casserole pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium pan, sauté onions and carrots until translucent, about 6-7 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, in a large bowl and with a clean dishrag, squeeze moisture out of spaghetti squash.
- Add onions, carrots, and all other remaining ingredients to bowl of spaghetti squash. Stir until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into casserole pan, bake for 35 minutes, and enjoy!
Keywords: keto casserole, paleo casserole, whole30 casserole, dairy-free keto, dairy-free keto casserole, paleo keto casserole, healthy casserole