These 30-Minute Paleo Chicken Tenders are a delicious weeknight dinner option that the whole family is sure to love! This recipe is low-carb, Whole30-compliant, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine eggs and mayonnaise. Once blended, pour mixture into shallow bowl.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined.
- In a large pan, add avocado oil until bottom of pan is completely covered. Turn burner on to medium heat.
- Dip chicken into egg bath, then in breading, and then place in heated pan with avocado oil. Flip chicken after about 30-45 seconds. (We are only looking to brown each side, not cook the meat.)
- Move browned chicken to baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven once chicken is fully cooked. Serve immediately and enjoy!