This Low-Carb Lemon Blueberry Bread is a flavorful and tart keto-friendly dessert! This recipe is low-carb, keto, dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 4.9g net carbs per serving!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 egg whites (approximately 1/3 cup egg whites)
- 3 tbsp dairy-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Zest of one large lemon
- 1 cup blueberries, divided (approximately 150 grams)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9×5 inch bread pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
- To mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites, mayonnaise, lemon extract, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Mix with electric mixer until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Stir in 3/4 cup blueberries.
- Transfer dough to prepared bread pan.
- Bake bread for 20 minutes, remove from oven, top dough with remaining blueberries, and return pan to oven.
- Bake bread for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow bread to cool for 2 hours.
- Carefully remove bread from pan, slice, and enjoy!