These Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are a deliciously tart dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth! These bars are low-carb, keto, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contain only 3g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together all ingredients excluding blueberries until fully-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Place blueberries on top of mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, loosely cover with foil, and transfer to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 equal bars, remove from pan using a spatula, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: keto cheesecake, keto cheesecake bars, blueberry cheesecake, low-carb cheesecake, keto dessert, low-carb dessert