These Keto Shamrock Shake Bites are simple, delicious, and keto-friendly! This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 0.3g net carbs!
- 2 cups almond milk OR coconut milk for nut-free, divided
- 4 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium bowl, add 1 cup almond milk and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside to set for 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 cup almond milk over medium low heat until steaming.
- Add hot almond milk to gelatin mixture and whisk until mixed throughout.
- To blender, add gelatin mix, coconut butter, protein powder, monk fruit sweetener, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold and transfer to refrigerator.
- Chill in refrigerator until solidified, about 2 hours.
- Pop Shamrock Shake Bites out of silicone mold and enjoy!
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Keywords: keto shamrock shake, low-carb shamrock shake, paleo shamrock shake, fat bomb, fat bombs, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, dairy-free keto dessert