This Keto BLT Dip is the ultimate party and tailgate appetizer! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and has only 2.6g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with foil and baking rack. Lay bacon strips on baking rack in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon. (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Once bacon has cooked, allow to cool slightly before crumbling. Set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and salt. With an electric mixer, mix ingredients until fully incorporated.
- To mixing bowl, stir in 1/3 of the crumbled bacon and 1/3 cup shredded cheddar.
- Transfer mixture to shallow serving bowl and garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, remaining bacon, and remaining shredded cheddar.
- Serve with low-carb vegetables, pork rinds, Low-Carb Crackers, and Low-Carb Cheez-Its.