This keto and low-carb Bacon Cheeseburger Salad is packed with flavor and will keep you full and energized for hours! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and has only 1.2g net carbs per serving!
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 oz romaine, chopped
- 4 1/4 oz (119g) pickle slices, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 oz (28g) pickle slices
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 2 tsp classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with foil and baking rack. Lay bacon strips on baking rack in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon. (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef on stovetop over medium heat. Once cooked, remove from heat, add salt, and mix thoroughly. Do not drain liquid from ground beef.
- Once bacon has cooked, allow to cool slightly before crumbling.
- To a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, crumbled bacon, romaine, shredded cheddar, and pickles.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until well-incorporated.
- Transfer salad to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Optional: Drizzle yellow mustard and sprinkle chopped green onions over top of salad.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Keywords: keto salad, keto bacon cheeseburger salad, keto big mac salad, big mac salad, low-carb dinner, keto dinner