This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad is a delicious keto-friendly, Whole30-compliant meal option! This recipe is keto, low-carb, Whole30-compliant, paleo, nut-free, coconut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and only 1g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking tray with parchment paper or foil.
- Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, transfer to bowl, and refrigerate to chill. If baking bacon in the oven, reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in oven (20-25 minutes at 425 degrees, depending on thickness of bacon) or on stovetop until crispy.
- Transfer cooked bacon to paper towel-lined plated to remove excess grease.
- Turn on oven broiler and broil jalapeños until slightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- Remove jalapeños from oven and allow to cool. Roughly chop jalapeños, de-seeding based on your spice preferences.
- Cube cooked chicken breast and crumble cooked bacon.
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl and mix until well-combined.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Keywords: keto salad, keto dinner, whole30 keto, paleo keto dinner, dairy-free keto meal