These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are a deliciously flavorful and keto-friendly meal or appetizer!
This recipe is low in carbs, super simple to make, and a great make-ahead option as the fritters and Spicy Lemon Aioli store perfectly in the refrigerator all week!
Keto- and Diet-Friendly Meal or Appetizer
Like that of my Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers, Spicy Salmon Poppers, and 10-Minute Spicy Tuna Rolls, these Cheesy Chicken Fritters are great for holiday parties or family gatherings as they are easy to serve and are perfectly bite-sized!
Serve these Cheesy Chicken Fritters with Spicy Lemon Aioli
To further elevate these fritters, you can serve them with a Spicy Lemon Aioli that will add a little heat and citrus with each bite!
We love to pair aiolis with bite-sized appetizers like this one for an extra burst of flavor and an added taste-component! If you are unfamiliar, aiolis are just simple mixtures of mayonnaise, garlic, and any additional ingredients you think would pair well with your main dish. Aiolis are excellent as dips, sauces, or salad dressings!
In addition to aiolis adding flavor, they are also a great addition to your ketogenic diet as they contain minimal carbohydrates and provide you with a dose of essential healthy fats!
Diet- and Allergy-Friendly Recipe
These Cheesy Chicken Fritters with Spicy Lemon Aioli are a great recipe choice to have on-hand for parties that you plan to bring a dish-to-pass to, especially those events where attending guests have diet- or allergy-restrictions!
- Keto and Low-Carb: These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are ultra low-carb and keto-friendly! One fritter served with aioli contains only 1 gram of net carbs!
- Nut-Free: This recipe is entirely nut-free and is therefore safe to consume for those with nut allergies or nut intolerances.
- Coconut-Free: There are no ingredients in this recipe that contain coconut.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Sugar-Free: This recipe does not contain any added sugar.
These Cheesy Chicken Fritters served with Spicy Lemon Aioli contain only 1 gram of net carbs per serving! The recipe yields 18 fritters.
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
More Keto-Friendly Recipes
Find more Real Balanced keto recipes here!Print
These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are a delicious keto-friendly party appetizer! They are full of flavor, low in carbs, and super simple to prepare! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and contains only 1 gram of net carbs per serving!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (~30g) finely crushed pork rinds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 oz shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
Spicy Lemon Ailoi
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Shredded cheddar
- Fresh dill, roughly chopped
- To large mixing bowl, add ground chicken, eggs, pork rinds, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, and spices and mix until well-combined (an electric or stand mixer works well for this).
- Over medium heat in a large pan, heat avocado oil. Scoop out 1-2 tbsp of cheesy chicken mixture, place in heated pan, and lightly press down with back of spatula. Cook fritters for 4 minutes on one side, flip, and cook for 3-4 minutes on opposite side. Transfer cooked fritters to paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool.
- For Spicy Lemon Aioli, add all ingredients to small bowl and whisk until fully combined. Serve atop fritters or as a side dipping sauce and add optional garnishes as desired.
Store fritters and aioli in separate airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords: keto appetizer, low-carb appetizer, cheesy chicken, keto chicken recipe, keto dinner, low-carb dinner, keto party, keto tailgate