These Low-Carb Crackers are incredibly simple to make and are sure to satisfy your cravings for a salty, crunchy, and keto-friendly snack! Seriously delicious, this keto crackers recipe is low-carb, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, coconut-free, sugar-free, AND vegetarian!
Crunchy, Salty Goodness Low-Carb Crackers
Made without grains, refined sugar, or dairy, this low-carb snack is SO GOOD. Seasoned with oregano, thyme, coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper, they are a perfect option for appetizers, afternoon snacks, and movie nights!
These Low-Carb Crackers are Perfect with Hard Cheese, Your Favorite Dip, or Eaten On Their Own!
Top it with sliced cheese, spread a dip on top, or just eat plain! No matter how you eat ’em, these Low-Carb Crackers are absolutely delicious!
The easiest low-carb cracker recipe
If you’ve been looking for low-carb crackers to buy, look no further! They are SO easy to make your own. Each batch only requires 10 minutes of prep time. Who doesn’t have just 10 minutes to spare?!
Only four kitchen tools are required for this recipe: a mixing bowl, parchment paper, a rolling pin, and a baking tray! Gather these materials and you’ll be ready to go.
Want to stock up on this tasty low-carb snack?
Each recipe yields about 30 crackers. If you’d like to double your recipe to stock up for a few days, I totallly understand! In fact, these are so tasty that you’ll probably regret it if you don’t make a huge batch!
Feel free to double (or triple!) all ingredients and prep as instructed (separate baking trays and separate time baking in the oven, though!). They’ll turn out just fine! Store them in an airtight container and enjoy within a few days. No refrigeration is required.
Why I do NOT recommend swapping flours
This recipe uses almond flour, and I do not recommend swapping it with any other flour unless you are completely familiar with conversions.
Different flours come with extremely different consistencies. A perfect example is the huge distinction between almond flour and coconut flour.
Coconut flour is incredibly absorbent, and much more so than almond flour. If you were to equally swap out almond flour for coconut flour, your crackers would simply not turn out. Because of its high absorbency, 1/4 cup of coconut flour is equal to an entire cup of almond flour.
If you don’t have much experience in swapping flours or don’t need to for dietary purposes, I would recommend sticking with almond flour.
Looking for a nut-free version? I have had A LOT of success with subbing in sunflower seed flour at a 1:1 ratio for almond flour. If you try it, let me know in the comments below how it goes!
Make a batch of my Low-Carb Crackers today!
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. To a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients excluding coarse salt and ground pepper.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add in beaten egg.
Then, using hands, knead together until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
Spray two pieces of parchment paper with cooking spray. Lay one piece down, spray side up, placing dough in the center.
Lay the other piece down, spray side down so it touches the dough, and lightly press down. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough until it is an even layer. The dough should be quite thin.
Remove and discard the top piece of parchment paper. Carefully slide a baking tray beneath the parchment paper with the dough on top. Using a knife, gently cut crackers into the desired size. Sprinkle coarse salt and black pepper on the dough before baking crackers for 15 to 18 minutes.
Diets this Keto Cracker Recipe is Compliant with:
- Keto and Low-Carb: These almond flour crackers only contain 2.3 grams of net carbs per serving. They’re a great low-carb keto snack!
- Paleo: The ingredients in this recipe make these crackers the perfect paleo snack!
- Gluten-Free: These paleo crackers are gluten-free, making them safe to consume for those with Celiac or other gluten intolerances.
- Grain-Free: These crackers are completely grain-free.
- Dairy-Free: Dairy products are not used in this keto cracker recipe.
- Coconut-Free: This recipe is free of all coconut products.
- Vegetarian: These flax crackers are perfect for vegetarians.
- Sugar-Free: No sugars nor sweeteners are required to make these crackers.
Low Carb Cracker FAQs
Are these crackers super crunchy?
The ingredients in these crackers give them the perfect amount of crunch.
What are some other foods to eat with these?
I love to pair these crackers with cheddar or Colby Jack cheese, but use whichever type you prefer! It’s the perfect high-fat, low-carb snack. Another option is a vegetable-based salsa! Try making a homemade version with tomatoes, peppers, red onion, and spices. Otherwise, try one of these keto dip recipes!
How long do they stay fresh?
I recommend enjoying your crackers within about 3 days for ultimate freshness!
Looking for more free recipes?
These Low-Carb Crackers are the perfect snack to satisfy your craving for something salty and crunchy! This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.3g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- To a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients excluding coarse salt and ground pepper and whisk until well-combined. Add egg and, using hands, knead together until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Spray two pieces of parchment paper with cooking spray. Lay one piece down, spray side up, placing dough in center. Lay the other piece down, spray side down so it touches the dough, and lightly press down.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough until it is an even layer. The dough should be quite thin. Remove and discard the top piece of parchment paper. Carefully slide a baking tray beneath the parchment paper with dough on top.
- Using a knife, gently cut crackers into desired size. (It seems to work best to press the knife down and bring it back up after each cut, rather than slicing straight through). Sprinkle coarse salt and black pepper to top of dough.
- Bake crackers for 15-18 minutes. Remove crackers from oven and allow to cool completely before breaking apart and eating.
Keywords: low-carb cracker, keto cracker, low-carb snack, keto, paleo snack, paleo cracker, almond flour crackers, flax crackers