These Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are creamy, tart, and delicious! Not only is this keto cheesecake recipe nut-free, but it’s also gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly. Enjoy a slice of this perfect easy dessert that’s made with just 7 simple ingredients!
These yummy low carb cheesecake bars are so easy to whip together and will instantly satisfy your sweet tooth! And that’s not all, this blueberry cheesecake bars recipe is also coconut-free, grain-free, AND refined sugar-free.
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe – Easy to Make Treats
Between preparing the crust and the blueberry cream cheese filling, most of the cheesecake bars recipe on the internet involves multiple steps. But because people don’t have all day to stay in the kitchen working on a dessert recipe, I developed my nut free keto crustless blueberry cheesecake bars to be simple (to make) yet satisfying.
Plus, these crustless cheesecake bars contain a low amount of net carbs per serving without sacrificing that familiar creamy taste!
A Great Way to Use Fresh Berries In Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
When I grocery shop, I typically buy several pints of berries and love using them in baked goods. This cheesecake bars recipe uses blueberries, but it would also taste absolutely delicious with raspberries or blackberries!
You can sub in fresh raspberries or fresh blackberries in for blueberries here at a 1:1 ratio.
Tools Needed to Make This Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Make this dish with only a few tools required! I would, however, recommend having the following items on-hand:
- 8×8 Baking Pan: This size will make room for 12 bars that equal the nutrition information as outlined in the recipe card. With a different size pan, the nutrition information per bar may change.
- Nonstick Cooking Spray: I use and recommend avocado oil cooking spray as it is soy-free and easy to spray to coat pans. Nonstick cooking spray is a MUST here if you don’t want to leave a good amount of your bars stuck to the pan!
- Electric Mixer: I recommend using an electric mixer (also commonly referred to as a “hand mixer”) because it ensures that the cream cheese will be fully blended with the rest of the ingredients. This is key for the consistency of your blueberry cheesecake bars!
Try This Easy Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe Made Even More Delicious with Fresh Blueberries!
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil. Pour cream cheese, eggs, monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, and baking soda in a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, mix together all ingredients.
Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Place blueberries on top of mixture. Transfer pan to oven and bake until crust is golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
Remove pan from oven, loosely cover pan with foil, and transfer pan to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours. Then, using a knife, cut blueberry cheesecake into 12 equal-sized bars.
Remove blueberry cheesecake bars from pan using a spatula, serve, and enjoy!
Net Carbs In This Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
This easy blueberry cheesecake recipe is the perfect easy dessert for those who follow a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Because it tastes so delicious, you’d be shocked to learn that these bars only have 3 grams of net carbs per serving!
You can happily enjoy these low carb blueberry cheesecake bites as an after-dinner dessert with absolutely zero stress. Even if your daily carb count is on the low side, you can definitely make room for this tasty treat!
Love blueberries in your keto desserts? Here’s another delicious blueberry recipe to try!
This Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars Recipe is Low-Carb, Gluten-free, and Vegetarian
If you’re excited to eat one of the most delicious low carb blueberry recipes, you’ll be so excited to learn that this recipe is compliant with many diets! It is perfect for those who do not eat grains, follow a keto, low-carb diet, and/or are vegetarian.
- Keto and Low-Carb: One serving of these low carb blueberry cheesecake bars contains just 3 grams of net carbs. Most of the fat and protein content is from the cream cheese and eggs used in this recipe.
- Nut-Free: Enjoy these nut free blueberry cheesecake bars without worry! No nuts or nut-based products were used to make this recipe, making these a perfect dessert option for those who have a nut allergy or intolerance.
- Coconut-Free: This keto blueberry cheesecake bars recipe does not contain any coconut products.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This perfect easy dessert recipe is both gluten-free and grain-free.
- Vegetarian: These blueberry cheesecake bars will suit a vegetarian diet.
More keto dessert recipes
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Flourless Mocha Brownies
- Nut Free Keto Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffle Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Keto Cranberry Orange Muffins
Looking for more free recipes?
These Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are a deliciously tart dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth! These bars are low-carb, keto, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contain minimal net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together all ingredients excluding blueberries until fully-incorporated. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Place blueberries on top of mixture. Transfer pan to oven and bake until crust is golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
- After baking, remove pan from oven, loosely cover pan with foil, and transfer pan to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Using a knife, cut cheesecake into 12 equal-sized bars, remove bars from pan using a spatula, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: keto cheesecake, keto cheesecake bars, blueberry cheesecake, low-carb cheesecake, keto blueberry cheesecake