I am sharing this post in partnership with SunButter. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are a mouth-wateringly delicious keto-friendly dessert recipe featuring SunButter Sunflower Butter, a keto-friendly, vegan, paleo-compliant, and peanut-free and tree-nut-free product!
I recently was diagnosed with a severe peanut and tree nut allergy, so you can imagine that, in knowing my favorite food was almond butter, I was pretty crushed by this news. Not only did I regularly use nut butter and nut flours to develop many of my recipes, I was also a lover of spooning almond butter straight from the jar as an after-dinner snack.
Luckily, I quickly found a replacement for my nut butter obsession in SunButter Sunflower Butter and I truthfully haven’t missed almond butter for a second. SunButter’s No-Sugar-Added SunButter tastes creamy and spreads easily like traditional peanut butter, incorporates perfectly into my ketogenic dessert recipes, contains minimal carbs, and allows me to indulge in my favorite snack without any fear of a life-threatening allergic reaction.
Like many of my recent dessert recipes, these Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are not only low in carbohydrates, they are also entirely free from any nut products. Rather than using peanut butter or almond butter in this recipe, I use SunButter Sunflower Butter. Sunflower butter is made from sunflower seeds and SunButter products are processed in peanut- and tree-nut-free facilities; and, going a step further, SunButter ensures their consumers’ safety by keeping their facilities free from not just peanuts and tree nuts, but also from the remaining 6 of the top 8 food allergens: soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish, and crustacean shellfish!
Eating Low-Carb and Nut-Free with SunButter
It seems that a majority of low-carb, ketogenic recipes, especially desserts and baked goods, contain some form of peanuts or tree nuts. Now, having been personally affected by serious nut allergies, I have enjoyed replacing nut butters with SunButter in my favorite low-carb recipes.
So, if you follow a ketogenic lifestyle and either you or someone in your household has peanut and/or tree nut allergies, I highly recommend adding a few jars of SunButter’s No-Sugar-Added Sunflower Butter to your pantry!
Keto-Friendly, Paleo-Compliant, and Vegan Recipe
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are the ultimate way to indulge in your chocolate craving while continuing to follow your personal diet and lifestyle goals!
- Low-Carb and Keto: One chocolate bar contains only 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut-Free: These chocolate bars are made with SunButter Sunflower Butter and coconut flour and are entirely nut-free.
- Paleo: This recipe is paleo-compliant as it does not contain grains, gluten, dairy, soy, or refined-sugar.
- Dairy-Free: Coconut oil is in this recipe, making these chocolate bars safe to consume for those with a dairy or lactose allergy or intolerance.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and Celiac-friendly.
- Vegetarian and Vegan: This recipe is free from animal products and is therefore vegetarian- and vegan-compliant.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Sweetened with all-natural golden monk fruit sweetener, these chocolate bars do not contain any refined-sugar.
One chocolate bar contains 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving. This recipe yields 9 chocolate bars.
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs are keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free.
OTHER FAT BOMB RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!
More Nut-Free Low-Carb Recipes
You can find more nut-free and low-carb Real Balanced recipes here!Print
These Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs a mouth-wateringly delicious keto-friendly dessert recipe featuring SunButter Sunflower Butter! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 2.1 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine SunButter and coconut oil. Remove pot from heat and add cocoa powder, monk fruit sweetener, and coconut flour and whisk together until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour mixture into cavities of silicone mold, transfer to freezer, and allow chocolate bars to harden, about 35 minutes.
Store bars in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: keto chocolate, keto fudge, keto dessert, nut-free dessert, keto fat bomb, low-carb fat bomb, low-carb chocolate, nut-free keto fat bomb, nut-free fat bomb, low-carb nut-free dessert
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SunButter.