These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, grain-free, dairy-free, and low-carb!
Bake up a batch for an after-dinner dessert, holiday gathering, or work party and everyone who tries one is sure to be impressed!
Soft, Chewy Low-Carb Chocolate Salted Cookies
Previously, I shared one of my personal favorite recipes, Low-Carb Cookies, which has quickly also become a reader favorite. Inspired by those cookies, this recipe turned out just as soft and delectable as the original. Plus the addition of THE BEST flavor combo: chocolate and sea salt makes it extra yummy!
Diets This Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies Recipe Is Compliant With
Made with simple and wholesome ingredients, these cookies are very diet-friendly, making them a great dessert option to bring to parties and gatherings so everyone is able to enjoy!
- Low-Carb and Keto: At only 1.6 grams per serving, there are minimal carbs in these cookies!
- Paleo: Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and refined-sugar-free, these Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are about to be your new favorite paleo treat!
- Dairy-Free: Coconut oil had been used in this recipe to replace butter or ghee. This makes these cookies perfect for someone with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance!
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: Made with almond flour, these cookies are free from grains and gluten.
- Vegetarian: In addition to these cookies being low-carb and paleo-compliant, they are also vegetarian-friendly!
- Refined Sugar-Free: This recipe used monk fruit sweetener, and does not contain traditional sugar or high glycemic sweeteners.
Net Carbs In This Recipe
With only 1.6g net carbs per serving, these cookies are perfect for your ketogenic diet!
Need more information about monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions.
Looking for more free recipes?
These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, and totally irresistible! They are keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 1.6g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- To the same bowl, add golden monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix using hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour and mix together with hand mixer.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (NOTE: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart.)
- Add desired amount of sea salt to top of each cookie.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake cookies until toothpick can be poked into center and comes out cleanly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies, keto chocolate cookie, low-carb chocolate cookie