This keto sugar-free chocolate strawberry panna cotta is sure to become your new favorite low carb dessert recipe!
- 2 cups (480mL) Land O’Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup (48g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp (10g) gelatin powder
- 1 tsp (2g) espresso powder
- ¼ cup (20g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 3 fresh strawberries, halved
- ½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- To a saucepan over medium heat, add heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, gelatin powder, and espresso powder. Heat mixture, whisking frequently, until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and have dissolved, about 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, whisk in cocoa powder and strawberry extract and continue to heat mixture until all ingredients are well-combined, about an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat and allow mixture to sit at room temperature to cool slightly for 10 minutes.
- Whisk mixture thoroughly before pouring mixture into ramekins. Transfer ramekins to refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
- Serve panna cotta chilled with sprinkle of cocoa powder and halved fresh strawberry on top.
Keywords: panna cotta recipe, panna cotta dessert, quick panna cotta recipe, chocolate strawberry panna cotta, chocolate and strawberry panna cotta, panna cotta dessert recipe