These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, grain-free, dairy-free, and low-carb!
Bake up a batch for an after-dinner dessert, holiday gathering, or work party and everyone who tries one is sure to be impressed!
Soft, Chewy Cookies
Previously, I shared one of my personal favorite recipes, Low-Carb Cookies, which has quickly also become a reader favorite. Using those cookies as inspiration, I developed this recipe to be just as soft and delectable as the original, plus the addition of THE BEST flavor combo: chocolate and sea salt!
Diet-Friendly Dessert Recipe
Made with simple and wholesome ingredients, these cookies are very diet-friendly, making them a great dessert option to bring to parties and gatherings so everyone is able to enjoy!
- Low-Carb and Keto: At only 1.6 grams per serving, there are minimal carbs in these cookies!
- Paleo: Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and refined-sugar-free, these Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are about to be your new favorite paleo treat!
- Dairy-Free: Coconut oil is used in this recipe in place of butter or ghee. This makes these cookies perfect for someone with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance!
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: Made with almond flour, these cookies are free from grains and gluten.
- Vegetarian: In addition to these cookies being low-carb and paleo-compliant, they are also vegetarian-friendly!
- Refined-Sugar-Free: These cookies are sweetened with keto-friendly and net-carb-free monk fruit sweetener!
With only 1.6g net carbs per serving, these cookies are perfect for your ketogenic diet!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
More Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes
Find more Real Balanced dessert recipes here!
These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, and totally irresistible! They are keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 1.6g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- To the same bowl, add monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix using hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour and mix together with hand mixer.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (NOTE: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart.)
- Add desired amount of sea salt to top of each cookie.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake cookies until toothpick can be poked into center and comes out cleanly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: keto cookies, low-carb cookies, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, paleo keto dessert, paleo keto recipe, dairy-free keto dessert