I am sharing this post in partnership with Holland House Cooking Wine. As always, all opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting both me and the brands that allow me to create quality content for you!
No better way to celebrate the festivities than with some freshly baked cake! Easy to make, eye-catching and keto compliant, this delicious Low-Carb Chocolate Bundt Cake with Sherry Cooking Wine will make the perfect centerpiece to your holiday table spread.
The holidays are the perfect time of year to spend a little bit of extra time in the kitchen perfecting recipes and creating dishes to be enjoyed by all.
This year, it is time to take your holiday foods to the next level. I have teamed up with Holland House to bring you this Low Carb Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake! It tastes absolutely incredible and is a BREEZE to make!
This cake is hands down one of my favorites, and I know you will love it too. Not only is it jam packed with rich, decadent, chocolate cranberry flavor, but it is so simple to make!
EASY BUNDT CAKE MADE WITH HOLLAND HOUSE COOKING WINE
Full of rich, delicious flavor, this easy cranberry Bundt cake recipe is made complete with a bold boost of flavor thanks to Holland House Cooking Wine. Whether you’re making a chicken dish or a gourmet chili, friends and family alike will love the bold boost of taste and flavor that Holland House brings to your dishes!
Because Holland House flavors withstand high heat, their Sherry Cooking Wine is the PERFECT product to use in a variety of dishes. It is great to add to those warm meals that we all crave during the winter months, such as slow cooker recipes, soups, and other cold-weather favorites. It is also GREAT for adding to stews because it gives the broth a delectably dry, nutty, slightly sweet flavor. Plus, this cooking wine’s flavor endures heat so well, that it makes Holland House Cooking Wine a wonderful choice for baked goods, such as this cranberry Bundt cake recipe!
There are a variety of different flavors of cooking wine that are perfect to incorporate into a variety of dishes; right now, Holland House offers Marsala, Sherry, White, Red and White with Lemon varieties! Because of these options, it is SO easy to add flavor boosts to nearly all of your dishes!
KETO CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY CAKE
One of the reasons this cake is one of my favorites is because it is totally keto compliant! You KNOW how much I love chocolate, so I obviously had to find a way to develop a keto chocolate baked good that is full of flavor in low in carbs!
With a carefully selected blend of ingredients (more on those in a second), this recipe was crafted to contain minimal carbs and extra flavor! This recipe yields 8 servings (slices), and one slice only contains 5.5 grams of net carbs! How awesome is that?!
ADD HOLLAND HOUSE TO ALLLLL OF YOUR HOLIDAY MEALS!
Because Holland House offers so many flavor varieties when it comes to their rich and bold cooking wines, their products can virtually be added to any dishes for a boost in flavor!
Spend some time this holiday season getting creative and discover some of the many ways that you can use Holland House in your recipes. Great in hearty, meat-based meals and vegetarian dishes alike, Holland House can be enjoyed by everyone.
If you are interested in trying out this delicious cooking wine, check out the redeemable coupon available on the Holland House website, perfect to use during your next grocery visit!
IF YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE AND CRANBERRY, YOU WILL LOVE THIS CAKE!
Made with an incredibly tasty combination of ingredients, this cake is absolutely amazing. Ingredients include coconut flour, unsalted butter, espresso powder (YUM!), fresh cranberries, and unsweetened cocoa powder, and they all truly come together to create a mouth-watering blend of cranberry and chocolate flavors.
When adding Holland House Cooking Wine to the mix? Ohhh, boy. This cake becomes absolutely UNREAL. This cooking wine adds incredible tart and caramel flavors that mix so wonderfully with the sweet chocolate and cranberry taste. The combination of the sweet, tart, and nutty flavors is absolutely PERFECT to enjoy during the holiday season.
Try it out and see for yourself!
THIS CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY BUNDT CAKE IS SO EASY TO MAKE!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle 1 tsp coconut flour inside to lightly coat surface of Bundt pan.
In a microwave-safe bowl in microwave, melt butter.
Add cocoa powder to melted butter.
Stir cocoa powder into melted butter until well-combined. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together remaining coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, cream of tartar, baking soda, espresso powder, salt, and xanthan gum.
Add cooking wine.
Add eggs, cranberries, and vanilla extract and, using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until fully incorporated.
Pour in melted chocolate and butter mixture and, with electric mixer set to highest speed, mix mixture until dough is thick and fluffy.
Transfer dough to prepared Bundt pan. Knock Bundt pan on hard surface multiple times to spread dough into even layer, smoothing top as necessary with a rubber spatula.
Transfer Bundt pan to middle rack of oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, loosely cover Bundt pan with foil and continue to bake until toothpick can be poked into cake and come out cleanly, about 15 additional minutes. Remove pan from oven, leaving foil covering intact on pan, allowing cake to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes. After, remove foil, cover pan with hard surface, such as a cutting board, and carefully flip pan over to remove cake from pan. Allow cake to fully cool before slicing and serving.
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE DIETS THIS DELICIOUS CRANBERRY BUNDT CAKE IS COMPLIANT WITH!
- Keto and Low Carb: A ketogenic dieter’s cake dream come true, this easy cranberry Bundt cake is super low carb, only containing 5.5 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Nut Free: This recipe is free of nuts and nut products, making it safe to consume for those with nut allergies and intolerances.
- Gluten Free: This cake is great for those with gluten sensitivities because it contains no wheat, barley, or rye!
- Grain Free: Free of quinoa, cornmeal, or oats, this recipe is great for those who do not consume grains.
- Primal: This cake adheres to primal diet restrictions.
- Vegetarian: If you adhere to a vegetarian lifestyle, this cake is for you! There are no meat products within this recipe.
- Refined Sugar Free: This recipe contains no refined sugar.
MY GO-TO COOKING WINE
Holland House is truly my favorite cooking wine to use because of the incredible flavoring it adds to so many of my favorite dishes. It is so easy to incorporate, and I love the benefits it brings to the table.
Check out what Holland House is up to by following along on their Facebook and Pinterest pages. In doing so, you may even score some awesome tips and delicious recipe ideas!
Looking for more free recipes?
Are you looking for the perfect keto holiday dessert? This low carb chocolate cranberry bundt cake with sherry cooking wine is the perfect low carb holiday dessert recipe and it is nut free!
- ¾ cup + 1 tsp (86g) coconut flour, divided
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp (35g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (144g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp (1g) espresso powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 6 eggs
- 200g fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Holland House Sherry Cooking Wine
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 cup Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle 1 tsp coconut flour inside to lightly coat surface of Bundt pan (this step will help to ensure the cake does not stick to the inside of the pan after baking).
- In a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, melt butter. Stir cocoa powder into melted butter until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ¾ cup (84g) coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, cream of tartar, baking soda, espresso powder, salt, and xanthan gum. Add eggs, cranberries, cooking wine, and vanilla extract and, using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until fully incorporated. Pour in melted chocolate and butter mixture and, with an electric mixer set to the highest speed, mix the mixture until dough is thick and fluffy. Transfer dough to the prepared Bundt pan. Knock Bundt on hard surface multiple times to spread the dough into even layer, smoothing the top as necessary with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer Bundt pan to the middle rack of oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, loosely cover Bundt pan with foil and continue to bake until a toothpick can be poked into the cake and come out cleanly about 15 additional minutes. Remove pan from oven, leaving foil covering intact on the pan, allowing the cake to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes. After, remove foil, cover pan with hard surfaces, such as a cutting board, and carefully flip the pan over to remove the cake from pan.
- Allow cake to fully cool before serving.
Keywords: cranberry bundt cake, cranberry bundt cake recipe, easy cranberry bundt cake, chocolate cranberry bundt cake, easy cranberry bundt cake recipe
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Holland House.