This Keto BLT Dip is a perfect low-carb dish to bring to family gatherings, work parties, and tailgate events!
Made with minimal and simple ingredients, this dip will become an instant favorite!
Low-Carb and Keto Appetizer
No matter the time of the year, there always seems to be multiple events on our calendar scheduled for bridal showers, birthday parties, and sporting events. When we go to a party, I love to prepare a dish-to-pass that involves straightforward ingredients and I know everyone in attendance will enjoy!
Since I began following a ketogenic diet, I have found that it’s really important to have at least one low-carb appetizer recipe on-hand for times that I need to bring something to a party. Doing this ensures that there will be at least one food option available that I can confidently eat without being kicked out of ketosis. I highly suggest this practice if you also follow a low-carb diet! When you can control the ingredients, you don’t have to wonder what’s in the food you’re eating!
This Keto BLT Dip, in particular, is my favorite choice for a party appetizer because, well helllllooooo, there’s bacon involved. And I mean, there are few things better than a BLT, right?!
Serve With Your Favorite Ketogenic Snacks
Keto-Friendly, Nut-Free, and Grain-Free Dip
- Keto and Low-Carb: This dip is a perfect appetizer choice for those who follow a low-carbohydrate or ketogenic diet.
- Nut-Free: This Keto BLT Dip is free from any products that contains nuts, making it a perfect option for those who cook for or personally have a nut allergy or nut intolerance.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe does not contain gluten or grains.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: This recipe does not involve added sugar.
This Keto BLT Dip contains 2.6 grams of net carbs per serving. If you would like to minimize the carbohydrate content even further, decrease the amount of chopped tomatoes added to the dish.
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar-free.
More Keto-Friendly Recipes
Find more Real Balanced keto recipes here!Print
This Keto BLT Dip is the ultimate party and tailgate appetizer! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and has only 2.6g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with foil and baking rack. Lay bacon strips on baking rack in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon. (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Once bacon has cooked, allow to cool slightly before crumbling. Set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and salt. With an electric mixer, mix ingredients until fully incorporated.
- To mixing bowl, stir in 1/3 of the crumbled bacon and 1/3 cup shredded cheddar.
- Transfer mixture to shallow serving bowl and garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, remaining bacon, and remaining shredded cheddar.
- Serve with low-carb vegetables, pork rinds, Low-Carb Crackers, and Low-Carb Cheez-Its.