These Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto dessert option! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen strawberries until just thawed, about 45 seconds, depending on wattage strength of microwave.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer to cool if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 25 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once firm. Store in airtight container in freezer (allow to thaw prior to eating).
If you use a brand of stevia that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!