These Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto dessert option! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen strawberries until just thawed, about 45 seconds, depending on wattage strength of microwave.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer to cool if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form mixture into balls. Set formed fat bombs on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer fat bombs to freezer to harden for 25 minutes. Once hardened, remove from freezer and enjoy!
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in freezer. Allow to thaw prior to eating.